Vikings say no to Urlacher

scs787

No news there...

I still contend he will eventually sign somewhere with a decent shot at a SB run due to an injury in practice, pre-season, or an early game.

I think it's simply a case of him overplaying his hand...

Still love the guy.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5277672.story

I thought there was a good chance he'd sign with the Queens...If they don't want him then I don't see him getting a job anywhere to start the season.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5277672.story

I thought there was a good chance he'd sign with the Queens...If they don't want him then I don't see him getting a job anywhere to start the season.

I have heard Denver's name mentioned, but the only way he gets a job is in training camp a player gets hurt and someone takes a chance. A quick fall from a pro bowler to this. goodbye Url.

Vikings:

From Total Access: #Vikings source on Urlacher report: Giving current players chance to compete at ILB "barring unforeseen circumstances"

Broncos:

Sorry Brian: #Broncos are not interested in MLB Brian Urlacher. As in period.

What bad advice URL received by his agent. To turn down 2 million dollars and not have a single suitor lined up prior to them saying no.

I think he and his agent expected a prolonged negotiation with them dragging the Bears through the mud in the press. What they got was a quick adios. New, unpredictable front office made this effort tough on Brian's agent. Not that I care, the Bears appear to have done the right thing.

I think he and his agent expected a prolonged negotiation with them dragging the Bears through the mud in the press. What they got was a quick adios. New, unpredictable front office made this effort tough on Brian's agent. Not that I care, the Bears appear to have done the right thing.

I don't know about that. I would assume that Urlacher thought he had leverage once Roach left for Oakland, and underestimated Emery's ability to pick up quality FA's on the cheap. I am sure he is kicking himself in the ass for not taking the original offer.