Should we be interested in ?

Stinger226

Travis Jackson/QB was released, should we be interested? I think he also would become our top backup if we picked him up.

Also Vonte Leach is said to be going to be released today. The top rated blocking FB in the league last year.

Don't know on either, to be honest. I have no idea what our new offense requires until I see it on the field. Do we need a FB? Do they think they can get something outta Tavaris that other teams have failed thus far to get, just because our HC is a QB guy?

Hell if I know...

Don't know on either, to be honest. I have no idea what our new offense requires until I see it on the field. Do we need a FB? Do they think they can get something outta Tavaris that other teams have failed thus far to get, just because our HC is a QB guy?

Hell if I know...

In regards to your point about QB; it is eerily reminiscent to the dicscussions we've had about Tebow. One big difference in Jackson is that not only has he not proven capable to play QB at this level, he is not a player that could play other positions.

Assuming that is Tavaris then my answer is no. Assuming it's Travis then it's a guy I've never heard of and my answer is no. Then both of me are in agreement.

Vonta Leach is a definite yes, we should be interested. I was thinking he's just a run blocker but he's caught 20+ passes in several seasons so he might be able to do enough as a receiver.

Assuming that is Tavaris then my answer is no. Assuming it's Travis then it's a guy I've never heard of and my answer is no. Then both of me are in agreement.

Vonta Leach is a definite yes, we should be interested. I was thinking he's just a run blocker but he's caught 20+ passes in several seasons so he might be able to do enough as a receiver.

Its Tavaris,at 5 am I am not up to my game speed yet, but everybody knew who I was talking about, so I guess no big deal.