Aaron Hernandez questioned about murder

GakMan23

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do keep saying it's the position he'd be the best @.

Possibly but its a lot to ask. Dudes never run a real route before. He's never caught a ball before. What happens 1st time he lines up and a DB comes up and smacks him in the mouth before he even gets into the route. That's a tall task to ask of him. Not saying hr can't do it.

The rental car leading directly to Hernandez is not a good sign at all. Then again, the neighbors are more concerned with the potential impact to the Patriots this year than living next door to a murderer because their kids look up to him.

A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case

Link

He also hired a cleaning lady before the cops searched his home.

This makes me wonder if Belichick had Tebow in mind all along to play TE, where he probably should be.

If BB knew that in a week, Hernandez would kill someone...I think that makes him somewhat liable as well...

If BB knew that in a week, Hernandez would kill someone...I think that makes him somewhat liable as well...

I am unfamiliar with the timeline on when this all took place before it became a huge story, so I may have jumped out on a limb there. I thought he got in trouble last week for something else too, I could be wrong.

The Tebow decision could have had a lot to do with Gronkowski's long list of surgeries this offseason as well. I can't fathom how he'd want anything to do with Tebow taking away reps from one of the greatest quarterbacks to have ever played.

I am unfamiliar with the timeline on when this all took place before it became a huge story, so I may have jumped out on a limb there. I thought he got in trouble last week for something else too, I could be wrong.

The Tebow decision could have had a lot to do with Gronkowski's long list of surgeries this offseason as well. I can't fathom how he'd want anything to do with Tebow taking away reps from one of the greatest quarterbacks to have ever played.

Perhaps he just wants him as a backup...He doesn't need to be utilized, he can just sit back and learn from said great QB

Agreed. I think it has more to do with Gronk...

I believe I may have been the first here to make mention of that's why he was really brought on to the Pats...although I said it was because of Gronk.

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...rt=#entry122724

I believe I mentioned when he was born, he would one day be a TE, so that makes me first.(just kidding)

Serious question:

Suppose the evidence shows it was a big misunderstanding, and he was as involved in this as Ray Lewis was in his event.

Would you be for/against the Bears pursuing Hernandez?

Based on his past I'm passing on him. Especially at that contract figure. But I assume he will clear waivers so don't think that will play into it at all