Marshal- worried??

Chitownhustla

Regarding Marshall, I've heard a few worrisome OTHER things about him this offseason. That + this worries me. All the more reason to hope Jeffery has a good year.

Brian with your inside info!!! Gosh I wish had someone on the inside!! Those drops he had reminded me of someone who didn't have his head in the game.

Wtf is Marshall talking about? You can't: #1- be angry that you have been rushed and #2- be angry that you haven't been getting enough reps in pre-season. Now he doesn't know his role in the offense? Really, Brandon? Just shut up and catch the ball.

Is this who Jay was referring to some weeks ago when he said "not everyone was on board" with the new offense?

Wtf is Marshall talking about? You can't: #1- be angry that you have been rushed and #2- be angry that you haven't been getting enough reps in pre-season. Now he doesn't know his role in the offense? Really, Brandon? Just shut up and catch the ball.

I think he is trying to say he hasn't had enough reps from where he is injured. He's still not feeling better and trying to rush it all in. He knows the plays on paper, but doesn't know it in action.

Nothing to worry about, as long as he recovers, the offense may just not be crisp right out the gate. That's kind of something I'd expect anyways with the new offense and the major turn over on offense.