Vikings @ Bears, 9/15/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 turnovers causes forte to fumble. Good to know.

Noone said it was Cutler's TO's caused Forte's fumble. The point is without Cutler ill advised decisions, then Forte's TO has less effect on the game.

Looks like a moot point now, but something to tuck in the back of your mind as something that can cost the Bears a game.

Noone said it was Cutler's TO's caused Forte's fumble. The point is without Cutler ill advised decisions, then Forte's TO has less effect on the game.

Looks like a moot point now, but something to tuck in the back of your mind as something that can cost the Bears a game.

I think the last line of your post is the most important, will Cutler be able to be counted on in a consistent fashion? In a big game, against a tougher team, one that has a good quarterback?

Excellent comment AZ

I thought the Bears really outplayed Minnesota for the majority of the game, mental errors not withstanding. It was their utter stupidity with ball security and poor special teams execution on the defensive end that nearly cost them. What'd the Vikings have, one offensive touchdown? Need to get that stuff cleaned up if you want to be able to win on the road.

Thanks Uncle Buck. I know all we want the Bears to win!!!!!!!

You're welcome. You are right we all want them to win. I'd really like to see this staff succeed. I think Emery went on the limb by picking a offensive minded head coach, breaking the mold for the last 20 years. I don't believe defense is going away, but I do think that the rules are becoming more and more favorable for offenses. Thus my desire for a staff that can deliver on a dynamic offense that can win in the current NFL. But up or down, Go Bears!