Bears @ Packers, 11/4/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What crap officiating.. Bears got screwed out of a possible game ending TD drive with a phantom hold on Bennett.

hometown refs all three pentalties of the night on the Bears apparently the packers never committed any penalties :shakehead

But inspite of that the Bears finish off the Pack by doing something we've seen so little of this year back to back sacks!!! :headbang

Shea McClellin is the MVP of this game so far.

Lots of guys to give props to. Shea, McCown, Forte, Jeffery, Marshall, The entire offensive line. That last drive was beautiful watching the line just take it too them. Props to Trestman as well some brilliant play calling at critical points. Good overall team win.

Course Gruden saying this win should have an * because Rodger's went out with an injury.... uh... hello, the Bears came in with a laundry list of injuries, including staring their backup QB and beat the Prickers on their turf!

During the post game the usual crowd was commenting on the game and Steve Young made, I think, a very profound comment. I'm paraphrasing, but he said that what should concern the Lions and the Packers is that Trestman and staff have a plan. He mentioned that McCown said that he has never been as prepared as he was by Trestman and Kromer.

For the first time in my memory, the bears have a "system." How else can you plug in a backup that was coaching high school football not too long ago, and he does well. I can see why Cutler wants to come back. You could see it on his face. With each victory that McCown earns is dollars and leverage lost.