Bears @ Packers, 11/4/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel weird saying this, but it's not Rodgers that I worry about this time, it's their running game. The Pack are 3rd in the league rushing the ball so the rookie LBs are gonna have to have big games stopping the rush for the Bears to have any kind of chance.

Tillman/Jennings are also gonna have to shut down Nelson.

If everything goes right they might be able to steal one but the chances are really slim.

I feel weird saying this, but it's not Rodgers that I worry about this time, it's their running game. The Pack are 3rd in the league rushing the ball so the rookie LBs are gonna have to have big games stopping the rush for the Bears to have any kind of chance.

Tillman/Jennings are also gonna have to shut down Nelson.

If everything goes right they might be able to steal one but the chances are really slim.

Feel the same. Chances slim to none, and I'm a positive kind of guy.

Since I know it is only temporary, I'm excited to see what McCown can do with this offense. Considering that Cutler is 1-7 against the Packers, and thrown over twice as many INTs as TDs, perfect time for him to sit a game. I'm only excited to see McCown due to I think he will run more of the offense that Trestman invisioned. Not that I am a huge McCown fan.

Just throwing this out there, but the more I see the replay of that sack by Shea that injured Rodgers the more I think to myself that I may have found a reason, finally, that he was worth a first round pick. Does that make me a bad person or just a really good fan?

pretty impressed with McKown in the first half.

I'm impressed at the system. McCown is doing great with it, but I can tell a difference than when Cutler is out there. He's making much better progressions and decisions than Cutler, instead of locking on and depending on his arm. The throws aren't always as pretty, but don't need to be as he isn't throwing into triple coverage.

I'll take a 17-10 lead going into halftime. Now it's about coming out strong and putting up points to start the 2nd half. Need to take complete control of the game. If Seneca Wallace beats us with his arm, you might as well just cancel the rest of the season. It's Eddie Lacy or bust for the Packers. Don't screw it up!

Josh McCown looks ridiculously poised. Offensive line doing a great job giving him time.

I'll take a 17-10 lead going into halftime. Now it's about coming out strong and putting up points to start the 2nd half. Need to take complete control of the game. If Seneca Wallace beats us with his arm, you might as well just cancel the rest of the season. It's Eddie Lacy or bust for the Packers. Don't screw it up!

Josh McCown looks ridiculously poised. Offensive line doing a great job giving him time.

The coaches are playing chess right now, be interesting to see the outcome. I think we have a much better shot at the win than 2 quarters ago.

I'm impressed at the system. McCown is doing great with it, but I can tell a difference than when Cutler is out there. He's making much better progressions and decisions than Cutler, instead of locking on and depending on his arm. The throws aren't always as pretty, but don't need to be as he isn't throwing into triple coverage.

And this is why I believe Cutty is not an ideal fit with Trestman, just cant make the reads. We will see if Cutler is brought back.