Bears @ Rams, 11/24/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't see the D getting any better this year. This game reminds me of the first detroit game. We got behind the 8 ball early. and never could recover. We are a team that can only really play with a lead, if we get behind by more than a score our D can't make the necessary stops to come back.

fitting end to this debacle an interception. GB leading by 3 in OT ove the vikings. If they win there will be a 3 way tie in our division with detroit holding the tie breaker over us.

Only thing that will help the defense is if Jay Ratliff somehow plays at a pro bowl level.

Couple that with a Briggs return and it should look a little better.

Any ideas when those 2 might return

Ratliff has practiced on a limited basis so I wouldn't be surprised if he played next week, but I'd say he def wants to be back for the Dallas game.

Trestman said Briggs was a couple weeks away earlier in the week so hopefully he's back by the Cowboys game as well.

It needs to happen soon. The Corey Wooten needs to get back to LDE. SMC is getting killed over there. Plus, that is Briggs' side. That side was completely gashed today.

No need to rush them back at this point, we have to win out and if we can't beat the Rams, we are not going to beat the Eagles, Cowboys, or Packers with Rodgers back. We will be lucky to get to 8-8. Just let them get completely healed up and continue to let the younger players get playing time.

No need to rush them back at this point, we have to win out and if we can't beat the Rams, we are not going to beat the Eagles, Cowboys, or Packers with Rodgers back. We will be lucky to get to 8-8. Just let them get completely healed up and continue to let the younger players get playing time.

I hate to agree but your probably right.

I definitely wouldn't rush any player back, unless it was for the big game. My point was sort of what your summary was. I'd like to go down swinging if we go down. Absolutely do not like playing for next year.

I definitely wouldn't rush any player back, unless it was for the big game. My point was sort of what your summary was. I'd like to go down swinging if we go down. Absolutely do not like playing for next year.

Especially with so many free agents at years end. We really have no clue what this team will look like

ye have little faith.