Bears @ Rams, 11/24/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the game that pushes me to the "Let Jay walk, resign Josh, and draft a QB" side of things. These guys can really get after the QB. Bushrod and Mills will have their hands full, I'm sure we'll see a lot of Eben Britton in this game.

All games are important if we are to make the playoffs, hope Josh comes thru but still wont displace Jay when he comes back.

Yeah this will be a very interesting game with the news that Jay will be back for the Minnesota game. We desperately need a win with so many teams in the hunt and a loss basically eliminates us. Also, if Josh plays well in a win, does that change anything in terms of contract negotiations with Jay.

Yeah this will be a very interesting game with the news that Jay will be back for the Minnesota game. We desperately need a win with so many teams in the hunt and a loss basically eliminates us. Also, if Josh plays well in a win, does that change anything in terms of contract negotiations with Jay.

It absolutely could. The FO could say in 12 yrs josh does nothing and in 1 yr he has a really nice yr. Though I think it would take couple more games from josh and jay to come back and not play well

I heard earlier in the week Cutler may be back for Minny, but there was no confirmation. Is there more recent news?

Peace :dabears