Bears @ Vikings, 12/1/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AP was held in check for the most part in the first game with just 100 yards on 26 carries, including 1 for 36 yards, so his other 25 went for just 3 YPC. Collins and Melton only had 4 tackles in that game so they didn't play a major part in containing AP.

Here's to hoping they just continue have APs number.

I'm gonna say 24-21 Bears....

In other news, Rodgers might be out for the season, so this could most definitely be a 2 horse race.

AP was held in check for the most part in the first game with just 100 yards on 26 carries, including 1 for 36 yards, so his other 25 went for just 3 YPC. Collins and Melton only had 4 tackles in that game so they didn't play a major part in containing AP.

Here's to hoping they just continue have APs number.

I'm gonna say 24-21 Bears....

In other news, Rodgers might be out for the season, so this could most definitely be a 2 horse race.

Honestly I don't see that as news. Its tgw smart thing to do considering they shot any real hope in the foot on Thursday

Honestly I don't see that as news. Its tgw smart thing to do considering they shot any real hope in the foot on Thursday

I tend to agree, but stranger things have happened. If he would have came back next week and they won out they would be 9-6-1, Bears and Lions could easily both lose 2 games down the stretch making them 9-7.

Ratliff in and got some push immediately. Good sign. Steltz showing his value against the run against a QB who can't throw the ball downfield very well. So far so good, but a lot of game left.

Gotta say having Steltz in as spy on AP is paying big dividends. He's very disciplined. Like what I'm seein. And amped to see how Ratliff contributes.

Gotta say having Steltz in as spy on AP is paying big dividends. He's very disciplined. Like what I'm seein. And amped to see how Ratliff contributes.

Give Steltz a chance, and he will please us all I am sure! We are too fickle with safeties in Chicago….how many have we gone through?

Give Steltz a chance, and he will please us all I am sure! We are too fickle with safeties in Chicago….how many have we gone through?

I for one think Wright will be the longer term solution. Just not sure who his pair will be; Tillman, Steltz or draft?

It's games like this where I wish something could be worked out with Peppers.

I for one think Wright will be the longer term solution. Just not sure who his pair will be; Tillman, Steltz or draft?

It's games like this where I wish something could be worked out with Peppers.

I have no problem with Wright, have a few wonders about Conte…..but we need to give the boys a chance and not dump them after a couple of bad games. How would Fenzik have fared if that was the philosophy at the time? I say keep what we have and do not even think of drafting in that position, hit some big bodies in the middle to clog up the run! Another O linesman wouldn't hurt either...