Bears @ Vikings, 12/1/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hindsight is always 20/20. Gould nails it and we're not having this conversation. We were frankly lucky to even have a shot at winning because minny screwed up a golden shot to win.

Oops sorry missed your comment. Absolutely right.

And as much as it pains me Southside, couldn't agree with you more.

But....IF Gould HAD made it, then none of this would be a concern or discussed. We all know Gould is normally automatic from that distance...regardless the angle. Hindsight is indeed 20/20 my friends.

When the FG unit came out I thought it was crazy even if he made it. A 47 yarder is not automatic.

But....IF Gould HAD made it, then none of this would be a concern or discussed. We all know Gould is normally automatic from that distance...regardless the angle. Hindsight is indeed 20/20 my friends.

I call bullshit. Bad decisions are still bad, even if they happen to work. Kinda like using the rhythm method when you are a minute man. Odds are...

Good play calls Trestman. 2 straight runs up the freakin middle. Idiot.

Memories of Garrett Wolfe...the good ol' days.

How do you not try at least ONE misdirection play in that situation? Run middle, get stopped. Same formation, fake run middle, toss or QB rollout with dump pass to FB/TE. It works nearly every time.

Memories of Garrett Wolfe...the good ol' days.

How do you not try at least ONE misdirection play in that situation? Run middle, get stopped. Same formation, fake run middle, toss or QB rollout with dump pass to FB/TE. It works nearly every time.

At this point when we have a short yardage of 1 yd on any down anywhere on field the defense should just fully expect a run up the middle regardless of who the back is. We need to be a little more creative than that. The whole world knows exactly what we are doing now in those situations