Rodgers In

scs787

@Paulimig

#Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers WILL start Sunday vs. Bears, according to a source.

he's a Packers beat writer for fox sports, I assume he is to be believed.

Good! When we beat that ass, there will be no excuses. Bear down, it's Packer week! I'll be at Ditkas Saturday night at 630 if anyone wants to have a drink. Got seats on the 25, third level. I'm stoked!!!

Guest TerraTor
Good! When we beat that ass, there will be no excuses. Bear down, it's Packer week! I'll be at Ditkas Saturday night at 630 if anyone wants to have a drink. Got seats on the 25, third level. I'm stoked!!!

Dam another reason I wish I lived in Chicago. .. Have fun man

Not seeing it on the internet (PFT, ESPN, etc...). Where is your source?

From the date on the original post I think it was referring to Rodgers being out last week vs Pittsburg. Rodgers is reportedly in this week. The were talking about it on the radio speculating he wouldn't be ready because of the high risk for more serious damage if he got hit hard. A Ratliff sack could be that kinda hard hit that make him regret starting. But honestly I'd prefer to beat them with Rodgers, so there isn't that excuse of "well you beat us when we were without rodgers"

Here we go, it will be interesting to see if he is "rusty" like Cutler was vs Cleveland and Philly. We are going to need Peppers, SMC, and the rest of the D-Line to come up big.

I just hope we have different results compared to 2011. Same location, same QB's, hopefully a different result. In a way, Rodgers playing sets up for either an epic win or a disastrous loss. We can win and go in knowing we played the best Packer team they had, knock them out of the playoffs, we do it at home, and avenge the 2011 NFC Championship loss - or we lose, to a QB who has been out forever, to our division rival who wins the Division in our house, and knocks us out of the playoffs, all in one shot.

Man it is going to be crazy. We really need the fans to come out and be loud. Rodgers timing has to be a little off and a lot of noise surely will make it worse.

Here we go, it will be interesting to see if he is "rusty" like Cutler was vs Cleveland and Philly. We are going to need Peppers, SMC, and the rest of the D-Line to come up big.

I just hope we have different results compared to 2011. Same location, same QB's, hopefully a different result. In a way, Rodgers playing sets up for either an epic win or a disastrous loss. We can win and go in knowing we played the best Packer team they had, knock them out of the playoffs, we do it at home, and avenge the 2011 NFC Championship loss - or we lose, to a QB who has been out forever, to our division rival who wins the Division in our house, and knocks us out of the playoffs, all in one shot.

Man it is going to be crazy. We really need the fans to come out and be loud. Rodgers timing has to be a little off and a lot of noise surely will make it worse.

Wasn't that the game that the Packers secondary players were quoted saying "Same old Jay" after beating him?

I feel the only thing that could stop Rodgers from beating us is a hard hit to KO him again. And the need for our offense to put up points. They will get theirs. Can we get ours?

I believe so. Until he proves otherwise...we should assume he will be the same old Jay. His record against the Fudgies is 1-7 I believe. Make it 2-7 Jay. Hoping for it.

Wasn't that the game that the Packers secondary players were quoted saying "Same old Jay" after beating him?

I feel the only thing that could stop Rodgers from beating us is a hard hit to KO him again. And the need for our offense to put up points. They will get theirs. Can we get ours?

If we can't beat a QB that has been out for 7 weeks, at home, with a not-100% RB, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. This game is a true test for the entire team. SF, NO, or ARZ (our most likely first round opponents) are not going to like playing in Chicago in early January. We have already shown multiple times this season that we can play in bad weather and cold. Also, a win against GB will be a huge confidence boost for the entire team.

In order to win we have got to be able to out score them, before you laugh at the obvious, my point is can our offense score more against the Matthews-less defense than a rusty Rodgers can score against our sieve of a defense? If it becomes a track meet, Rodgers more than likely will come out on top.

In order to win we have got to be able to out score them, before you laugh at the obvious, my point is can our offense score more against the Matthews-less defense than a rusty Rodgers can score against our sieve of a defense? If it becomes a track meet, Rodgers more than likely will come out on top.

He is one hard hit away from a gurney. He may start but I dont think he finishes the game. I hope the hit he takes , takes him out into the next season, he is screwing with our juju.