Lovie Smith

Uncle Buck

Compared to where they were this does probably make them a better team but they're in a tough division right now until Brees retires or gets old.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Bucs beat the Bears into the Superbowl. Lovie wasn't perfect but Trestman sure as hell isn't either. And Lovie's teams not only play D, they believe in ST's as well.

This'll be interesting...

They already have...under Chucky. (just counting since 85)

And they won't beat us there. Too much talent in the NFC...

Let's give Trestman more than a season to see how he stacks up to Smith. He may be the same, worse...or better. I eagerly await.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Bucs beat the Bears into the Superbowl. Lovie wasn't perfect but Trestman sure as hell isn't either. And Lovie's teams not only play D, they believe in ST's as well.

This'll be interesting...

For Smith?

Can't see it. He doesn't appear to have the demeanor for coaching. So-so players tend to make better coaches than great players. Most coaches go right into it because they can't get it out of their system, and they weren't stars. I don't recall many taking cushy stints on TV to go back. Unless the way they got the tv jo was becasue they were a former coach.

Who knows,maybe Urlacher becomes an LB coach ? Just sayin

mediocre hire for Tampa. Not a bad hire, not a good hire. They will be what the Bears were for years-- The epitome of average. Lovie needed to go to a team with an established QB, and an offense that already had it going like Detroit.

Tampa Bay is back in a position where the epitome of average would be an improvement.