Greatest High as a Bears Fan...

ASHKUM BEAR

Agreed. I broke my rocking chair from jumping up in excitement. My other 1 was the Dennis green game lol

That was it for me too. Me and a friend were in Cabo San Lucas and they had a sports book down from the bar we were at. We put 20 down on Hester to be the first player to score a TD.

It was 35-1 odds. We make 700 on one play, Bears are winning, its 80 degrees out and lots of beautiful women to look at.

Then the rest of the game played out and oh well, made 350.00

Sitting in the corner of the end zone where all this happened on Jan 5th 1986. It was very cold but well worth it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/85bears/post?id=5480230

In the long and storied history that is New York Giants football, Jan. 5, 1986 is not a date anyone in the organization cares to remember.

"It was not," says former Giants center Bart Oates, "my most pleasant day."

…...

The result was a confused New York offense that didn't know who to block and a harried Simms, who rushed his passes.

"This was before you could come to the sideline and look at [still photos] of plays," Oates said, "because I kept coming out and saying, 'Are you guys counting because I'll tell you what, it looks like there are more than 11 Bears out there.' It looked like there were 14 or 15.

I'd normally just say the 85 team and the Superbowl. But that single game got out of hand and was a foregone conclusion well before it was over and the 85 season was full of great moments but you couldn't enjoy them because nerves always got in the way, assuming the bubble would burst. And the fact the #34 didn't get a TD in the Superbowl left a bad taste in my mouth. So mine is actually an almost meaningless win in the scheme of things... Right after Payton died we played the Packers and Bryan Robinson blocked a last second field goal for the win. As far as a "high" that one is mine. It was so emotional.

Watching Walter surpass Jim Brown's record...

Second was Jim McMahon willing us to a win against Minny in 85...

Third A, the fumble recovery for a TD in the snow in 85 agasint the Rams.

Third B, seeing Wooten demolish Favre.

Third C, Devin's TD!

Who else is with me tonight....Greatest high as a Bears fan had to be opening kickoff and Devin Hester returns it for a touchdown!

That was wonderful!

That was it for me too. Me and a friend were in Cabo San Lucas and they had a sports book down from the bar we were at. We put 20 down on Hester to be the first player to score a TD.

It was 35-1 odds. We make 700 on one play, Bears are winning, its 80 degrees out and lots of beautiful women to look at.

Then the rest of the game played out and oh well, made 350.00

Such a tough question...I think I also have to go with the Mike Brown back-to-back games. It was surreal. I can't remember ever feeling that excited about the Bears. As a lifelong fan, there is always a sense of dread. A foreboding that something is about to happen. When Mike Brown did it the first time, it was disbelief. The second time made me think the Bears were destined to win it all that season. Of course, they didn't, but that's how I felt during the rest of the season. It's the hopeful wishing after buying a lottery ticket.

Such a tough question...

I think I also have to go with the Mike Brown back-to-back games. It was surreal. I can't remember ever feeling that excited about the Bears. As a lifelong fan, there is always a sense of dread. A foreboding that something is about to happen. When Mike Brown did it the first time, it was disbelief. The second time made me think the Bears were destined to win it all that season. Of course, they didn't, but that's how I felt during the rest of the season. It's the hopeful wishing after buying a lottery ticket.

Damn I miss Mike Brown and Tony Parish back at Safety.

Agreed. I broke my rocking chair from jumping up in excitement. My other 1 was the Dennis green game lol

I almost put my foot through my Moms family room floor when he housed it. My moms dog freaked out and bit one of my friends! it was insane.

Sad story about that Dennis Green game. I had just moved into a new apartment and didn't have cable yet, went to a bar to watch it with some friends. I ended up leaving early because I was sick to my stomach. I later get a text from a friend saying what an amazing game that was... I quickly go to ESPN.com to see what happened.

Lets say I will never leave a game early again!!!!!!

I almost put my foot through my Moms family room floor when he housed it. My moms dog freaked out and bit one of my friends! it was insane.

Sad story about that Dennis Green game. I had just moved into a new apartment and didn't have cable yet, went to a bar to watch it with some friends. I ended up leaving early because I was sick to my stomach. I later get a text from a friend saying what an amazing game that was... I quickly go to ESPN.com to see what happened.

Lets say I will never leave a game early again!!!!!!

The Dennis green game I had to leave to pick wife up from work. I paused the game. Didn't even turn radio on and did everything I could to ignore any texts. Of course buddy called me and told me anyways I grabbed wife and rushed home and still couldn't believe what we had witnessed.

The only QB he can beat is Grossman...

Did anyone notice how the Broncos became effectively out of the game upon a duck thrown by Peyton where his WR just stood there and let the CB return it for a TD? Remind you of Mushin Muhammad/Rex Grossman in our SB appearance? What a beautiful coincidence. Now Peyton knows exactly what that feels like.

Did anyone notice how the Broncos became effectively out of the game upon a duck thrown by Peyton where his WR just stood there and let the CB return it for a TD? Remind you of Mushin Muhammad/Rex Grossman in our SB appearance? What a beautiful coincidence. Now Peyton knows exactly what that feels like.

I didn't see the duck. He got hit when he threw it. The difference, of course, is that Grossman didn't get hit on his throw. He just threw a lob and MuhMuh over-ran it.

I didn't see the duck. He got hit when he threw it. The difference, of course, is that Grossman didn't get hit on his throw. He just threw a lob and MuhMuh over-ran it.

It was a duck forced by getting hit, yeah. Doesn't matter to me. There's lots of differences; it's the similarity that's important. And it went for a pick 6 because his WR fell asleep on the play, just like ours did, which is the part that makes it enjoyable. What goes around, comes around.