Pace's last year

adam

1 hour ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

The problem is they have to deal with his contract a year from now.  I Think they need to understand whether they intend to spend money on him or not. If they don't, than I think it might be better to move on from him a year early (vs. late). Learn from the Floyd situation.  

exactly.

another question is whether anyone would offer anything for him. so even if he is not traded, that is not evidence that Pace didnt WANT to trade him, making him "trade bait"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cohen doesn't make big money 2.2 mil and the team is in a must win this year mode, their not worried about his contract next year. A person could say  everyone on the team is tradable because for the right  price 90% would be. NY. , their is no evidence that Pace doesn't want to trade him other than .. they haven't traded him. But no evidence they want to trade him either.  They want to put a team together to be good on offense, they want more speed , there not getting rid of one of the true ( speed guys) they have. That's just a common sense thing, I don't have any I inside information but I don't think you do either, we just have a difference of opinion.