Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Dude… he doesn’t even look confident. Just standing there.
  3. I've seen enough of Bagent lofting balls into harms way...
  4. Since that last post I saw some clips of Scott. Very interested now. EDIT: and after thinking about his role, and reading that he plays special teams, I wonder if this is an audition to replace Roschon?
  5. Today

  6. I see they elevated him, Id love to get a look at him. I wonder why not Salvon Ahmed?
  7. If run effectively, the zone run (especially outside zone) can make just about any RB a 1,000 yarder. Mike Shanahan was the best at it when he coached Denver.
  8. This being a road game I fully expect Roschon to get the bulk of the backup RB carries. If e get a big lead I’d like to see Zavier Scott get some just to see how he compares. His highlights seem to show a little more burst and agility than Roschon. On the other hand maybe Roschon will surprise us with a good game.
  9. We’ll see how this plays out against our pass rush https://packerswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2026/10/10/packers-rb-chris-brooks-lands-on-ir-will-miss-at-least-4-games/92195610007/ “Losing Brooks for the crucial games coming up is a blow to the Packers offense, who depend on Brooks as a blocker and in some third-down passing situations and are desperate for better play at the running back position. Can Strong provide a spark?”
  10. Yesterday

  11. The green alien and devil was for my little lie. I dont expect Caleb to play unless they run him out first play for their storybook.
  12. For sure, every win we get without Caleb makes it easier for us to give him more time, if the decision is questionable.
  13. You never know, but it's probably just gamesmanship. I actually think there's a higher likelihood he doesn't play until the Patriots game. They'll only have 3 days rest between the Falcons game and Patriots game. Might be a little risky to have him return and play two games that quickly without allowing a chance for him to recover. Part of me thinks the outcome of the game tomorrow might factor into the decision of whether or not he plays next week.
  14. You never know. Ben Johnson has not been a fan of the media or pundits "leaks" or made up stories put out there. He is writing his own story and wants it to be a suspense thriller. I've heard rumors that Williams was practicing in Bagents uniform all week 👽😈
  15. AZ54 replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    Lot's of good quotes in there. Thanks for posting that.
  16. I saw a report today that unequivocally Bagent would be starting despite Williams’ current status. Of course Bagent was listed to start last week and technically Keenum got the start. I don’t suppose that means Williams is completely out of the picture. At the end of the day, to comfort myself for tomorrow, I know that no matter what happens GB will either win against or lose against a non-drafted backup QB.
  17. Think I’m gonna do the same. After my last experience I know I’m going to another live game. Probably against GB next year. This would be perfect.
  18. I wonder if we are down 20 points on the 4th quarter if Caleb will force Johnson to put him in there so he can do the McMahon Monday Night vs the Vikings thing LOL
  19. me too. I guess Roschon helps on special teams, but yes Ahmed is a better HB.
  20. Pixote replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    I tend to avoid copying and pasting large articles because of legal concerns. I enjoyed a website's fun article with a list of quotes from Da Coach. The following link to the quotes might bring back fond memories for you. I know it did for me. Mike Ditka’s Quotes: Lessons on Life, Winning, and Being Chicago Tough
  21. I'd love to see Ahmed get a chance to displace Johnson.
  22. ASHKUM BEAR replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on. I was 9 or 10 when the Bears went to the Superbowl, became their biggest fan during that time as a young child. Ditka, Sweetness, McMahon were the largest faces of the team. RIP to Da Coach
  23. Bagent took the 1st all week and today, but that questionable destination put on Cakeb will mess with the Packers. I assume they elevate Salvon Ahmed off the practice squad. He looked the best in preseason to be the #3. He might make the most out of any opportunities, he is a little sneaky
  24. The Key Question: Who took 1st string reps? I think it will be Bagent. Swift gets a heavier workload, with R. Johnson as relief.
  25. Last week

  26. jason replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    One of the reasons I’m a Bears fan. RIP to a playing and coaching legend. If not for his fiery leadership, we wouldn’t get to claim GOAT team status for eternity.
  27. I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.