All Activity
Past hour
-
Mike Ditka RIP
Lot's of good quotes in there. Thanks for posting that.
Today
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I saw a report today that unequivocally Bagent would be starting despite Williams’ current status. Of course Bagent was listed to start last week and technically Keenum got the start. I don’t suppose that means Williams is completely out of the picture. At the end of the day, to comfort myself for tomorrow, I know that no matter what happens GB will either win against or lose against a non-drafted backup QB.
-
Mike Ditka RIP
Think I’m gonna do the same. After my last experience I know I’m going to another live game. Probably against GB next year. This would be perfect.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I wonder if we are down 20 points on the 4th quarter if Caleb will force Johnson to put him in there so he can do the McMahon Monday Night vs the Vikings thing LOL
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
me too. I guess Roschon helps on special teams, but yes Ahmed is a better HB.
-
Mike Ditka RIP
I tend to avoid copying and pasting large articles because of legal concerns. I enjoyed a website's fun article with a list of quotes from Da Coach. The following link to the quotes might bring back fond memories for you. I know it did for me. Mike Ditka’s Quotes: Lessons on Life, Winning, and Being Chicago Tough
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I'd love to see Ahmed get a chance to displace Johnson.
-
Mike Ditka RIP
I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on. I was 9 or 10 when the Bears went to the Superbowl, became their biggest fan during that time as a young child. Ditka, Sweetness, McMahon were the largest faces of the team. RIP to Da Coach
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Bagent took the 1st all week and today, but that questionable destination put on Cakeb will mess with the Packers. I assume they elevate Salvon Ahmed off the practice squad. He looked the best in preseason to be the #3. He might make the most out of any opportunities, he is a little sneaky
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
The Key Question: Who took 1st string reps? I think it will be Bagent. Swift gets a heavier workload, with R. Johnson as relief.
Yesterday
-
Mike Ditka RIP
One of the reasons I’m a Bears fan. RIP to a playing and coaching legend. If not for his fiery leadership, we wouldn’t get to claim GOAT team status for eternity.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve?
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more confident statement from a Bears fan than this. We’re missing our starting QB, LT, Pro Bowl S, and potentially our starting NB if Gordon can’t play. Reminds me of the old Monty Python scene where the dude with no arms and legs is still bouncing about saying I’ll still kick your ass. You know what? We probably will.
-
Mike Ditka RIP
More than legendary he was, and still is, a cultural icon. He defined Chicago. RIP and thanks for all the great memories.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Not good, but probably a fair trade since GB lost Cooper.
- Mike Ditka RIP
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Officially Monangai ruled out for Sunday. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/09/bears-kyle-monangai-out-vs-packers/92172579007/
-
Mike Ditka RIP
A legendary player, coach, commentator, and personality. RIP
-
Mike Ditka RIP
RIP to one of the true legends.
-
Mike Ditka RIP
Jarrett Payton announced in a release from Ditka's family that Da Coach has passed away. RIP Mike Ditka's family releases statement after his death
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Absolutely. I wanted him so bad. i had no idea who Ben Johnson was. We are SO lucky to have him, he's as good as anyone. Maybe better.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Sports Illustrated reported from Jeremy Fowler’s imbedded Tweet. Same info to include he could miss 1-2 weeks. Meanwhile Swift is headed the right direction with his injury. https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/onsi/bears-thursday-injury-report-kyle-monangai-d-andre-swift-trending-opposite-directions
Last week
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Seen Monangai has turf toe and could miss 2 weeks. That was in FB, so it has to be true.
-
Jonah Jackson for a 6th round pick
Revisiting this trade, ended up a steal. Jackson does great interviews.