Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. me too. I guess Roschon helps on special teams, but yes Ahmed is a better HB.
  3. Today

  4. Pixote replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    I tend to avoid copying and pasting large articles because of legal concerns. I enjoyed a website's fun article with a list of quotes from Da Coach. The following link to the quotes might bring back fond memories for you. I know it did for me. Mike Ditka’s Quotes: Lessons on Life, Winning, and Being Chicago Tough
  5. I'd love to see Ahmed get a chance to displace Johnson.
  6. ASHKUM BEAR replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on. I was 9 or 10 when the Bears went to the Superbowl, became their biggest fan during that time as a young child. Ditka, Sweetness, McMahon were the largest faces of the team. RIP to Da Coach
  7. Bagent took the 1st all week and today, but that questionable destination put on Cakeb will mess with the Packers. I assume they elevate Salvon Ahmed off the practice squad. He looked the best in preseason to be the #3. He might make the most out of any opportunities, he is a little sneaky
  8. The Key Question: Who took 1st string reps? I think it will be Bagent. Swift gets a heavier workload, with R. Johnson as relief.
  9. Yesterday

  10. jason replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    One of the reasons I’m a Bears fan. RIP to a playing and coaching legend. If not for his fiery leadership, we wouldn’t get to claim GOAT team status for eternity.
  11. I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve?
  12. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more confident statement from a Bears fan than this. We’re missing our starting QB, LT, Pro Bowl S, and potentially our starting NB if Gordon can’t play. Reminds me of the old Monty Python scene where the dude with no arms and legs is still bouncing about saying I’ll still kick your ass. You know what? We probably will.
  13. AZ54 replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    More than legendary he was, and still is, a cultural icon. He defined Chicago. RIP and thanks for all the great memories.
  14. Not good, but probably a fair trade since GB lost Cooper.
  15. RIP Coach.
  16. Officially Monangai ruled out for Sunday. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/09/bears-kyle-monangai-out-vs-packers/92172579007/
  17. A legendary player, coach, commentator, and personality. RIP
  18. adam replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    RIP to one of the true legends.
  19. Pixote posted a topic in Bearstalk
    Jarrett Payton announced in a release from Ditka's family that Da Coach has passed away. RIP Mike Ditka's family releases statement after his death
  20. Absolutely. I wanted him so bad. i had no idea who Ben Johnson was. We are SO lucky to have him, he's as good as anyone. Maybe better.
  21. Sports Illustrated reported from Jeremy Fowler’s imbedded Tweet. Same info to include he could miss 1-2 weeks. Meanwhile Swift is headed the right direction with his injury. https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/onsi/bears-thursday-injury-report-kyle-monangai-d-andre-swift-trending-opposite-directions
  22. Last week

  23. Seen Monangai has turf toe and could miss 2 weeks. That was in FB, so it has to be true.
  24. Revisiting this trade, ended up a steal. Jackson does great interviews.
  25. Without saying it directly Ben gave a lot of offensive players got a day of rest after the 89 plays. Keep in mind that was done on a short week following MNF.
  26. I'll be the first (and maybe only) to admit I have no idea what you're talking about. I read it as Jackson getting traded, for a sixth no doubt, and went "OH NO!!". And since the subject came up, while panickily searching for a news story about this found this funny little anecdotal gem. Jackson speaks of how Johnson came to the decision of using two QBs on the first hike of the game last week. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/07/bears-jonah-jackson-reacts-ben-johnson-diabolical-idea-first-play/92131985007/
  27. Wednesday injury report with both Monongai and Swift listed as DNP.
  28. Ha, that was a subject I thought about resurfacing from old posts. I wanted him, glad we went another direction.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.