Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today

  2. You never know. Ben Johnson has not been a fan of the media or pundits "leaks" or made up stories put out there. He is writing his own story and wants it to be a suspense thriller. I've heard rumors that Williams was practicing in Bagents uniform all week 👽😈
  3. AZ54 replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    Lot's of good quotes in there. Thanks for posting that.
  4. I saw a report today that unequivocally Bagent would be starting despite Williams’ current status. Of course Bagent was listed to start last week and technically Keenum got the start. I don’t suppose that means Williams is completely out of the picture. At the end of the day, to comfort myself for tomorrow, I know that no matter what happens GB will either win against or lose against a non-drafted backup QB.
  5. Think I’m gonna do the same. After my last experience I know I’m going to another live game. Probably against GB next year. This would be perfect.
  6. I wonder if we are down 20 points on the 4th quarter if Caleb will force Johnson to put him in there so he can do the McMahon Monday Night vs the Vikings thing LOL
  7. me too. I guess Roschon helps on special teams, but yes Ahmed is a better HB.
  8. Pixote replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    I tend to avoid copying and pasting large articles because of legal concerns. I enjoyed a website's fun article with a list of quotes from Da Coach. The following link to the quotes might bring back fond memories for you. I know it did for me. Mike Ditka’s Quotes: Lessons on Life, Winning, and Being Chicago Tough
  9. I'd love to see Ahmed get a chance to displace Johnson.
  10. ASHKUM BEAR replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on. I was 9 or 10 when the Bears went to the Superbowl, became their biggest fan during that time as a young child. Ditka, Sweetness, McMahon were the largest faces of the team. RIP to Da Coach
  11. Bagent took the 1st all week and today, but that questionable destination put on Cakeb will mess with the Packers. I assume they elevate Salvon Ahmed off the practice squad. He looked the best in preseason to be the #3. He might make the most out of any opportunities, he is a little sneaky
  12. The Key Question: Who took 1st string reps? I think it will be Bagent. Swift gets a heavier workload, with R. Johnson as relief.
  13. Yesterday

  14. jason replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    One of the reasons I’m a Bears fan. RIP to a playing and coaching legend. If not for his fiery leadership, we wouldn’t get to claim GOAT team status for eternity.
  15. I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve?
  16. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more confident statement from a Bears fan than this. We’re missing our starting QB, LT, Pro Bowl S, and potentially our starting NB if Gordon can’t play. Reminds me of the old Monty Python scene where the dude with no arms and legs is still bouncing about saying I’ll still kick your ass. You know what? We probably will.
  17. AZ54 replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    More than legendary he was, and still is, a cultural icon. He defined Chicago. RIP and thanks for all the great memories.
  18. Not good, but probably a fair trade since GB lost Cooper.
  19. Officially Monangai ruled out for Sunday. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/09/bears-kyle-monangai-out-vs-packers/92172579007/
  20. A legendary player, coach, commentator, and personality. RIP
  21. adam replied to Pixote's topic in Bearstalk
    RIP to one of the true legends.
  22. Pixote posted a topic in Bearstalk
    Jarrett Payton announced in a release from Ditka's family that Da Coach has passed away. RIP Mike Ditka's family releases statement after his death
  23. Absolutely. I wanted him so bad. i had no idea who Ben Johnson was. We are SO lucky to have him, he's as good as anyone. Maybe better.
  24. Sports Illustrated reported from Jeremy Fowler’s imbedded Tweet. Same info to include he could miss 1-2 weeks. Meanwhile Swift is headed the right direction with his injury. https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/onsi/bears-thursday-injury-report-kyle-monangai-d-andre-swift-trending-opposite-directions
  25. Last week

  26. Seen Monangai has turf toe and could miss 2 weeks. That was in FB, so it has to be true.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.