Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. New pictures of Dexter show a slimmer player, closer to 280ish than last years 312. I wonder if Allen is going to switch him to DE, and that increases our need for a DT in the draft. Interesting.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Started by adam,

    This O-Line is now locked in for a few years. As long as they figure out who starts at LT (Jones/Trapilo), I like having this type of continuity.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Since we dont have anything else to talk about, i thought it might be a good time to say that the "new" kickoff rule looked pretty good this past year. I was initially unsure. You guys may remember that I worried that there might be some new unintended wrinkles that would allow cheap or lucky free touchdowns. But in truth, having seen it tested across a season, it seems even more solid than the previous rule when it comes to dumb little mistakes causing cheap touchdowns. Im not talking about earned touchdowns, where a Devin Hester type scores because of his skill or dominance - those are always good. But of those that were not earned, i think the new rule p…

    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Started by adam,

    More specifically, Swift. The Bears are a top 5 rushing unit BEFORE contact, meaning the OLine is actually doing a great job at run blocking, yet Swift is bottom 5 after contact. So the run game is completely dependent on making a gaping hole that anyone can run through. RB will need to be addressed. Still can't believe Poles waited until the 7th to address it with a bunch of RBs on the board in the first few rounds.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by Mongo3451,

    If OTC is correct, we are projected to have 1.4 million in cap space next year. That's not good considering the free agents we will have. I looked at a few contacts that may be overvalued and the best scenario. From left to right (player, cap#, dead money, savings and action taken) DJ 28,4,24 Trade Post 6/1 Edmunds 17, 2,15 Trade Pre or Post 6/1 Dayo 20,0,7 Restructure Jarrett 19,4,15 Trade Post 6/1 Johnson Can't cut, trade or restructure. Gordon 23,2,11 Trade post 6/1 Chart is ugly. I don't think a miracle is gonna happen with Gordon or Jarrett. DJ and Edmunds can get us 39 million back if traded. Add in …

  6. Started by adam,

    Now has 48 receptions for 622 yards and 5 TDs on the season. That is the most for a Bears TE since Kmet's 719 in 2023 (on 73 receptions). In the Super Bowl era, Dikta, Dewveal, Bennett, and Kmet are the only TEs in Bears history to have 650+ receiving yards in a season. Desmond Clark had 626. Loveland is having the 2nd best season in Bears history for a rookie TE, only to Dikta's 1,076 yards and 12 TDs in 1961 (in 14 games which is insane). Loveland also has a +43.2 REC EPA, 3rd to only McBride and Kittle. McBride has 161 targets, Loveland has 69.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    Here's a complete look at the off season and will say I agree with some and not with others moves. I'll post my view after I study the draft more but this is a first look at the off season.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I see where Ian Cunningham is being strongly considered for GM or President of the Falcons. I know that if he becomes GM, we will get two 3rd round compensatory picks. I assume the same would be true if they tab him for President, but Im not sure, so if anyone knows Id love to know: 1) do we still get the picks if he is President and not GM? 2) do we get the first of those picks in this year's draft, and the next one next year? 3) are the picks tradeable? 4) are both the picks tradeable this year? Might be helpful for moving up int he first round for a pass rusher, or in trade for one. Thanks to anyone who knows and can tell me!

    • 22 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Started by AZ54,

    I want us to draft this guy anywhere on day 3. He can block he can run better than Kmet and he seems to have equally good hands. He does not have the movement skills of Loveland. I see him as a good fit for our TE2 a year down the road. The fact he was Loveland teammate should only help him acclimate to the team quicker. I’ll be using this thread to track my guys in this draft. Feel free to throw in yours.

    • 22 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Just wanted a catch all thread for non-Bears related moves of interest.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by Stinger226,

    To put a spot where we can look at all the potential future HCs.. I think Bill O'Brien might get let go this year. I think he might be a good coach going forward although his record is spotty. Another name out of left field I would like to throw in the ring is Peyton Manning. I have heard he might get into coaching but not necessary this year. Although he is unproven, he is a throbbing football brain, and I suspect would be a good influence on our QB for the future.

  12. Started by Stinger226,

    White is here till he proves he sucks as one of a group of 6. I think we resign Meredith and cut lose Wheaton saving 5 mil on the cap. They will make a decision to go back to Wright or bring in Albert Wilson to play the slot, whatever Nagy is most comfortable with. The three amigos for the WR position are Robinson, Landry and Watkins. I think Watkins and Robinson get tagged so that leaves Landry with a fat contract that will take us out of the running. The next group with upside are (27 or younger) Jordan Matthews ( not in any particular order) Taylor Gabriel Donte Moncrief Tyrell Williams Marquis Lee Quincy Enunwa Paul Richardson …

    • 22 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. Started by Pixote,

    Jeff Dickerson, ESPN Staff Writer, Posted this on ESPN.com I don't know anything about Bennie Fowler other that what is quoted. Is he just camp fodder or does he have a chance to be anything beyond a game day inactive?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.9k views
  14. Started by lemonej,

    I don`t know how some of you can say definitively how Ryan Pace will draft especially after 2017. Lets Review! 2015 7 Kevin White 31 Eddie Goldman 71 Hroniss Grasu 106 Jeremy Langford 142 Adrian Amos 183 Tayo Fabaluge 2016 9 Leonard Floyd 56 Cody Whitehair 72 Jonathan Bullard 113 Nick Kwiakoski 124 Deon Bush 127 Deondre Hall 150 Jordon Howard 185 DeAndre Houston-Carsen 230 Daniel Braverman 2017 2 Mitchell Trubisky 45 Adam Shaheen 112 Eddie Jackson 119 Tarek Cohen 147 Jordon Morgan This is his list and I honestly have no idea how he wil…

    • 22 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Started by AZ54,

    Just looking at a few photos and some of the early parts of camp a few players standout. First is a leaner but hopefully stronger Adam Shaheen. Leonard Floyd looks like he's finally added enough bulk to be a more consistent threat as a pass rusher but he's still lean and should still have his quickness. Tarik Cohen is definitely stronger this season too. We'll see how this translates to their play on the field. Today is the first open day of practice so we'll get plenty of reports. https://www.chicagobears.com/photos/practice-snaps-training-camp-day-1#ec7f2489-aacd-44df-b1dd-1c73e5a99151

    • 22 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. About halfway through the game I commented to my son how much white space Nagy had on his play sheet. And he did have just a single sheet with plays on both sides. In contrast McCarthy was walking around with at least 2 sheets, maybe 3, and they were full on both sides. I expect that white space gets filled in more and more each week. Obviously there's a difference in QBs but in the end what we saw was one team learning a new offense and another where their QB has been doing the same thing for 14 years. That defense threw a ton of looks at Trubisky and the offense. I hate losing but it's great to get that on film for everyone and it will help over the next c…

  17. Started by adam,

    That was quick. This behavior is getting out of hand. How many guys are doing crap like this all the time and getting away with it? Also, what type of idiot chick (19 yr old) is hanging out with dudes like Hunt (23 yrs old) at 3am?

    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2020/1/1/21045849/chicago-bears-hire-juan-castillo-as-offensive-line-coach-news-nfl-harry-hiestand

    • 22 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by adam,

    Huge signing (according to Pace), this obviously addresses the need at TE. I don't expect another TE to be signed.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Just heard they are bringing the band back. Also Pagano retiring. They need to promote Jay Rodgers to DC job. A future stud

    • 22 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.