Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...7c-b99d4034d704

  2. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    This would be a solid move.

    • 40 replies
    • 3.7k views
  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Washington Post I don't want to start any rumors but it could be us if JA is unsure about getting Cutler. I'd love Campbell. He can dink and doink but has a laser. He hasn't been all that great in his career but in his 1st 3 years he's had 3 different coaches. That is tough.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Anyone remember Thomas Sanders? I am trying to find clips for him...can anyone help?

    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Okay, so yesterday was my anniversary and my gift was a trip to wherever to see the Bears play. I was thinking that I would love to go to Lambeau to see the Bears play the Packers but would have to get tickets at face value (otherwise I'll just get tickets to a game at Soldier field). Does anyone have any clue on a good method of getting Packer tickets?

    • 14 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Started by Wesson44,

    Can Brandon Rideau Contribute? by GeauxBears on Jun 2, 2009 5:00 PM CDT 29 comments The Chicago Bears picked up wide receiver Brandon Rideau after he was cut in the 2006 preseason by the Cleveland Browns. He has since spent his time on the practice squad. A lot of people have been asking about Rideau, wondering why the Bears have been keeping him around for so long without actually doing anything with him. Larry Meyer addressed Rideau in the May 26 edition of Chalk Talk. Brandon Rideau is having a very good offseason. He’s made some nice catches in the workouts I’ve watched, including a nifty grab along the sideline in an OTA practice last week.…

    • 22 replies
    • 4.4k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    Cleveland took Robiskie and Massaquoi, so does that mean that Edwards could be had with a 3th this year and a 3rd next year maybe?

  8. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Can i get some corner or safety blitzes, i'm tired of blitzing up the middle and nothing happens. Can I also get some more run plays, even if we don't get a first down at least we use 3 minutes of time possesion instead of using 50 seconds, AND punting, AND letting our defense rest for one minute, AND giving the opposing QB more time which equals more chance to put up points on our tired D. Also cutler does more bad than good.I always get chit for putting cutler down,but he is not right for the bears. I want a great defense that can rely on the offence to use up some clock, a QB that doesn't need to be the higest rated, just one that will not make many and big mistakes, a…

  9. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I cant wait for the Playoffs to be over. Im starting to think Pnut is not going to be resigned. They signed Jennings up pretty quick. Things I cant wait for FA Draft Just once again wanted to state that I loved GB losing in the last seconds to SF!!!!

  10. Started by Wesson44,

    Can our two biggest weapons reach 1000 yards? With nine games left Forte has 456 yards rushing.That means he is 564 yards short of 1000. So if we feed him the ball over the next nine games he has to gain at least 62 yards per game. Marshall on the other hand has 575 yards receiving, so he is 325 yards short of 1000. So Marshall has to gain 325 yards over the next nine games and average at least 36 yards per game.......do you think they both get to the 1000 yard mark?

  11. Started by CrackerDog,

    I'm not a huge Hanie backer or anything either but DAMN!!! At least Hanie has a little life in him. Collins was DONE years ago.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    Colts @ Panthers@=WIN Bucanneers H=WIN Eagles H Lions@=WIN Falcons@=WIN Vikings H Lions H=WIN Titans H=WIN Packers @=WIN Rams@=WIN Vikings@ Jaguars H Saints H=WIN Packers H=WIN Texans@=WIN

    • 27 replies
    • 7.2k views
  13. Started by Pixote,

    We are going to see very little of our starters. I have been checking out games being played on NFL.com and I do not even recognize half of the players in the lineups in the 1st quarter. I think we will see, despite what Lovie has said, that we will not worry about the win as much as escaping with no significant injuries. I also noticed that the Patriots were losing in the 2nd quarter and that they have not won a game in the preseason either. Does that mean they suck? Preseason does not mean anything and those who are worried because we lost our first 3 games are not looking at the whole picture, IMHO.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Permalink 9 Comments Back to Top Devin Hester wants to return to returning Posted by Josh Alper on February 4, 2010 1:29 PM ET It's been more than two years since we've seen Devin Hester break a kick return for a touchdown, but if the Bears receiver has his way we could see him get back on the horse in 2010. Hester was a guest on "The Waddle and Silvy Show" on ESPN Radio in Chicago Thursday and told the hosts that while he was happy to do whatever the coaching staff asked of him, he'd like to resume his role as the team's lead kickoff returner. "I know what I'm best at," Hester said. "The return game is my bread and butter, so if I had to cut back on my…

    • 38 replies
    • 13.9k views
  15. Started by Wesson44,

    With the new coach on board i was looking at our roster and noticed that we signed three more WR's to our group. They are listed below Golden runs a 4.32 and could be a deep threat if Knox can't play again. Moss and Toliver are big like Jeffery and Marshall and could fit in behind the two and develop. With Marshall,Jeffrey,Bennett,Hester on the roster we at least need to keep one of these three IMHO or we can trade Weems and Hester for J Cribbs from the Browns Brittan Golden 6-0 185 Dale Moss 6-3 213 Terrence Toliver 6-5 204

  16. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...0,7132303.story Just what we needed to hear - not!!!! Peace

    • 20 replies
    • 4.2k views
  17. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Hurt.. outta position. .. just nonsense That being said Kyle Fuller is a pure gamer... unreal

    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    I know Ill get hell for this, But i absolutely am in love with Dez Bryant. I think we should get OL in Free Agency considering we cant draft one to save our friggin lives, plus, its so bad we need vets who can play right away. Im guessing we wont go after any decent WR knowing our past, like Brandon Marshall, if hes unrestricted and we dont pick him up I may be offically a chargers fan..... I woueam ld choose marshall over bryant for obvious reasons of course, but this team will never dominate offensively without a gamebreaker at WR Anyways. just curious as to some scenarios????

    • 18 replies
    • 3.7k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/footbal...from=blog_last3 Oh well, cant be worse than benson. A broken foot alexander is more dangerous than a healthy benson, which there hasnt ever been anyway

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by OmahaBear,

    looks like we need a mulligan on this game...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.