Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    www.nfldraftcountdown.com missed time 08 and 09 shoulder AC joint recent...... Not sure what it entails to today...but regardless this guy is a mauler and cant wait to see him punch Ndam Suh in his fat face....and while hes at Jared Allen

    • 0 replies
    • 552 views
  2. As per Brad Biggs, "The Chicago Bears had a scenario they hoped would pan out unfold Thursday night as Wisconsin's Gabe Carimi fell all the way to them at No. 29, making a would-be trade to get ahead of the Kansas City Chiefs to No. 26 unnecessary." Ok, he doesn't actually come out and say it, but he implies we were wanting to move up for Carimi. Particularly since most mocks had Carimi going to Kansas City at #21.

  3. Started by bradjock,

    Sheesh. I called Sherrod a first round reach which shows how much I know. Everything indicates that Carimi is head and shoulders better then Sherrod. Nice pick for the Bears.

    • 0 replies
    • 765 views
  4. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Bears needs are WR,DT,CB,OLB,OL. We didn't get Baldwin, I say Greg Little would be a nice consolation prize.

  5. The Ravens have called the league to appeal, saying a deal was done and JA just didn't call it in. It's easy to say no harm no foul, but if it was us and we had a deal to get an extra 4th that another team failed to call in, I'd be mad. It'll be interesting to see if the league does anything about it. After further review, I don't see how this is different than what the Ravens did the Vikings in 2003. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...kings_draft_ap/

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Sure, he had an off the field incident, but the guy can produce and is probably a much better fit in Martz offense than Rice. I'm calling it now, Bears will sign Santonio Holmes!

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    “I grew up a Packer fan. How wrong I was. I see the errors of my way.” http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/break...0,3665815.story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    certainly wouldnt carry the same risk at 62. What yall think

  9. Started by madlithuanian,

    They just picked TE Rudolph... Was that a need at all? Shiancoe's one of the best TE's in the game. Seems a little odd. The spot he was picked seems to not be all that horrible from what I've heard. But, the pick itself just looks really strange for what they need.

  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    im pullin' for Neal Anderson....but i think its McMahon

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    next...

  12. Started by bradjock,

    waiting

  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    ?

  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    Feel free to bench press as many OL as you want and get to the QB!

    • 21 replies
    • 3.8k views
  15. Started by bradjock,

    The 127 pick overall . . . I like Paea. I hope it's worth giving up a 4th to go up 8 spots. We must not like the 4th round very much. We seem determined to get out of it. Either that or we plan on trading down our 3rd to get back in it (that seems more likely) I can't believe we'd have taken Paea if the Chiefs had drafted Carimi. Weird. Weird, weird, weird.

    • 0 replies
    • 640 views
  16. Started by dawhizz,

    If Hankerson were to fall, this would be a perfect draft. If not, where do we go? Maybe a guard or CB?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Bears draft a safety from Cal. Personally, I'm puzzled but my guess is we don't think Manning is coming back. I haven't heard any commentary yet on our pick. Still, I had other needs on our list that I would have opted for before taking this guy.

    • 41 replies
    • 4.4k views
  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    What a total asshole... right back to his BS draft trade a 4th and take a SS rated as a 5th MORON!!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  19. Started by azbearsfan,

    Scouts Inc Scout.com Mel Kiper NFL.com

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Started by bradjock,

    With the drafting of Chris Conte, there's an assumption the D Manning is gone. The thing is, will Manning even be a free agent? Pending more court rulings, there's a good chance the lock-out will again be lifted and that the NFL will use 2010 rules. Under those rules, Manning would again not be a free agent. On a side note, Manning had a good season and after 5 years, we finally discovered his best position is SS. I wouldn't mind having him back.

    • 2 replies
    • 961 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.