Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...63-f31beb2b67a0

  2. Could be make a run at Manning?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    There are a few FAs out there that havent been signed and I cant figure out why? help me out Brian De LA Puente/C-he has played at a high level for two years and no interest. Having ties to Kromer ,wouldnt mind seeing him here. Eric Winston/RT- I always remember him as being a good player and at 30 not over the hill. Owen Daniels/TE- not sure he is done at age 31 but is a good pass catching TE Josh Freeman/QB- I know he is a tool, but actually showed some talent a couple of years ago and nobody is offering him a vet min? Andre Brown/RB- I know he was injured last year but came back and played well. Wouldnt mind him as a backup on the Bears.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Started by Stinger226,

    This is an article that suggests what Emery might do in the draft. His traits he looks for. I think Hageman also fits that mold. http://nflmocks.com/2014/03/29/chicago-bea...icks-nfl-draft/

    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. Started by scs787,

    I brought up Miller when talking about Mundy (he has him ranked as the 26th of 75 safeties)...Well now he's talking DEs... #16 Jared Allen Having signed with the Chicago Bears for 2014, Jared Allen could make a huge impact in helping rebuild a once great defense. Allen will join newcomers Willie Young and Lamarr Houston to give Chicago a solid, aggressive rotation at defensive end. #10 Willie Young Young isn’t well-known outside of the NFC North, but his physicality and the opportunity presented to him in Chicago give him the ability to launch himself onto the national radar in 2014. #6 Lamarr Houston One of the best all-around defens…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I see a lot of posts about a need for a speed WR to take the top off of the defense. I doubt the Bears go that route since the traditional west coast offense doesn't use a slot WR. That is why Earl Bennett was let go, he didn't line up in the slot once last year. Almost every play last season was with 2 WR's, MBennett and Britton. If we add another receiving threat, that will be in the form of a TE or FB imo. Just pointing out again to the guys that don't think we will look at a TE that we may just be holding our cards tight for Ebron if Donald/Dix are gone.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    The Texans signed Clemons so I would say D. Manning will be getting cut. Any takers for a 31 year old Manning?

    • 4 replies
    • 933 views
  8. Started by 'TD',

    Sorry Jason, I read let's get madden and didn't read your thread. I didn't know it had been brought up.

    • 4 replies
    • 938 views
  9. Started by jason,

    Suppose the Bears used the rest of their available cap, not including the portion allotted for rookies, to sign Desean Jackson. How would you feel about this move?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by Connorbear,

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/03/28/baf...ion-of-loyalty/ Peace

    • 68 replies
    • 14.5k views
  11. http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...about-extension When Emery made this deal I was excited but had a small bit of worry with him doing something stupid like in years past. All I can say he has turned into one of my favorite players!!! I couldn't have hoped for a Better Brandon Marshal!!!

    • 5 replies
    • 945 views
  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    1: Trade Down Kyle Fuller - CB 2: Kelcey Quarles - DT 3: Dion Bailey - S 3: Max Bullough - ILB 4: Bryan Stork - C 5: Jerick McKinnin - RB

    • 23 replies
    • 2k views
  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingRepo...ax-Bullough.php Could be a 3rd or 4th

    • 20 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    With Allen coming here we are now in play for drafting BPA. That could be many different positions to go for. Donald and Jerrigan are still in play. We have a 32 year old Ratliff as our best DT, enough said. Gilbert comes in to play. He brings a KR/PR skill that we have no totally addressed yet. Plus he is the highest rated CB. CJMosley will also be considered. With a one and done Williams our main squeeze at MLB dont discount the potential to take this player. Offensive player? If he dubs an Ebron/TE or a Cooks/WR as the best player available at our spot,l think he could surprise us with a pick here. I think we still have many spots to fill, FS,…

    • 24 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Started by bradjock,

    The Bears are one of eight teams eligible to be forced to be on Hard Knocks. So if no team wants it, HBO/NFL gets to choose one of those eight teams. That would easily be the Bears. Aside from the fact we are the biggest single team market. Angles include Jared Allen, The Black Unicorn, Cutler/Kirsten Cavalleri, Peanut . . . that would be huge. I know the Bears would hate it and management would so no. But I'd love it. I'm currently not an HBO subscriber but I'd sign up to see that.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by scs787,

    I found this article rather interesting. Really shows you just how good Donald was at getting in the backfield, and how Jernigan should be looked at as more of run stuffer than a 3 tech. http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/4665...k-dt-metrics-10 With Houston potentially, or perhaps likely, moving inside on passing downs I wouldn't totally be against taking Jernigan, but I still would love Donald. Wish they would have analysed more.

    • 0 replies
    • 633 views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    https://twitter.com/PFF/status/448821405379870720 In all fairness to reporting news both good and bad... I thnk there is some reason for concern. But, we all know the inherent risk in an aging star. We also know how bad Minny was last year. My guess...the truth is in the middle. He's getting old and won't put up numbers as he did in the past...but it will be better than 2013 and much better than what we did in 2013. Change of scenery has been known to uplift many a player. Consider my glass full with a tiny tasting sip taken.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Started by Ty Nitty,

    I am wondering if the bears are thinking about this with Young and Allen at end and a Ratliff/ Houston combo at DT. You have Bass, Izzy, and those two no name guys we signed not to mention not giving up on Washington too soon. We only have 3 DTs with Rat, Collins and Pea. I heard Houston was a good dt in college. That would give us the most flexibility in the draft to trade down all though I really like Donald. Thoughts???

    • 36 replies
    • 3.3k views
  19. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Its official!! Woo ha!!! Edit: Being discussed now on NFL network. 4 year deal. As told by Molly Querim... Another "good" reporter. And a link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000033...akcarrier=other And 69 happens to be available!

    • 66 replies
    • 6.1k views
  20. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    It seems Fairley has run afoul of Lions' management. http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/...ot_pick_up.html If you recall Peppers was accused of 'taking plays off now and then' but still did pretty well when he played in Chicago. And Fairley is younger...fifth year in next season (2015). Would Chicago benefit from looking into this? Maybe Fairley could prove to be a decent 3T or NT given the right situation? My thought is he played too much into the free for all no discipline that was Schwartz' coaching and became lazy because of it. Maybe with the new staff in Detroit he'll do better? Maybe he'd do better in a different NFC North team?

    • 2 replies
    • 737 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.