Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I am truly saddened by the passing of one of my childhood heroes Ernie Banks aka Mr. Cub. By me being one of the true nuts who roots for both Chicago baseball teams because of the way my dad did this. My spring and summers consisted of Cubs baseball in the afternoon on channel 9 (WGN) and White Sox at night on the transitor radio since the Sox played more night games home and away. Ernie Banks epitomized what we all would hope the sports teams we root for players would be. Personable, productive, approachable and entusiastic about their team and the city they play in. RIP Mr Cub. My Chicago Sports Mt Rushmore: Halas-Banks-Hull- Jordon
-
- 11 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
-
I find information on this website to be quite interesting and their 3 round draft had us taking: 1- Danny Shelton/NT 2- Hau'oli Kikaha/OLB---------------2013 13 70 15.5 13.0 2014 14 72 25.0 19.0 3-Anthony Harris/FS----------------2014 12 108 10 2 6 6'1'' 190lbs Love this draft
-
- 11 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
4/$40 million per Schefter, so you can cross him off your FA wish lists.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
mikecwright Michael C. Wright Confirming @BradBiggs report of the team's plan to release Roberto Garza. Bears just want to go a different direction. 9 minutes ago
-
- 11 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Check out @bears_insider's Tweet: https://twitter.com/bears_insider/status/58...1816198145?s=01
-
- 11 replies
- 9.2k views
-
-
Just read a pretty cool article about him in SI. Have we talked about him? VERY a interested. http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2015/0...rospects/33463/
-
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Killing time watching some video of safeties and figured I'd share my thoughts. Collins of course is a good player just don't think he's worthy of a top 10 pick. If we pick a safety I don't think it will happen until Rd 3 at the earliest and likely on day 3. I just watch some games on Draft Breakdown and read profiles. I'm off the Damarius Randall (ASU) bandwagon. He has good athleticism and coverage skills but he's soft and misses too many tackles. The number one skill I want from a safety is the ability to tackle. Mike Brown was slow but you knew if it was just him back there he'd make the tackle. Jacquiski Tartt…Samford. For his size/speed combi…
-
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
-
-
- 11 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
ESPN is reporting that Dante Fowler Jr has suffered a knee injury at rookie mini camp. Exact details have not been disclosed.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
While I love the Bears colors and uniform but think its time to improve or makes some enhancements like the helmet that I found online for and using as my avatar. Here is a link to that this company has taken the liberty to make over each teams helmet. Some are really cool. What do you all think? http://www.fastcocreate.com/3042580/see-ey...ll-32-nfl-teams
-
- 11 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
If on opening day 1st down the DL is Ferguson, Goldman and Ratliff, is that a bad thing? Your LBs McPhee, Allen, Foster and Jones. Jennings, Fuller, Rolle and Mundy the DBs.
-
- 11 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
I may be the only one who would actually be interested in taking a flyer on him if he gets released by the Redskins. From my perspective, there is absolutely no downside to signing him. And I'm not talking about bringing him to be the starting QB for this year. I'm thinking more along the lines of having him learn the offense for a year as the backup, and then seeing what you got when training camp rolls around next season, whether that's as a starter or backup. This season is going to suck anyways. I'd rather have a potential starter backing up Jay Cutler than Jimmy Clausen, who has zero chance of ever being a full time starter again.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Since Poles was in KC, what cheap free agents could Ryan bring with him? WRs Brian Pringle and Demarcus Robinson CBs Chavius Ward and Mike Hughes S Daniel Sorenson None made significant money and Sorenson is the only one with age. Pringle has 4.46 speed and has gotten better every year. Ward is a better CB than anyone on our roster not named Johnson.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I think they are still confused because his offense made their defense look good. https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/lions-fans-are-now-talking-themselves-into-hiring-matt-nagy/
-
- 11 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Here is a list of the Bears UFAs, and their OTC Valuations: 1. Nichols - $6.5M - if the Bears view him as a 3T they may consider him 2. Daniels - $6.3M - Up to Poles, does he fit the mold? 3. Mustipher - $4.3M - No way am I paying Mustipher that lol. 4. Bars - $4.1M - Backup OL, not making that much. 5. Robinson - $3M - this is how low his value dropped after last year, but he will still make over $10M on some team. 6. Hicks - $2.4M - age and injury have killed his value, but he will still get paid Guys like Grant, Gipson, etc for some reason don't have a valuation right now.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Really like the Pringle pickup. He is big, fast and ascending. Had a long path he took to the NFL but Poles is really familiar with him. He also can return kick-offs. 1yr 4M (2M in incentives). Additionally - St. Brown didn't do a lot with the Packers, but he was behind a lot of people on the depth chart. I will note he is big and fast but reality is he is probably like some of the other fast guys (Goodwin/Byrd) who were scrubs last year. I really want one of Landry/Juju (or Robert Woods) plus a draft pick (or two).
-
- 11 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
As of today, the Bears are not projected to be awarded any Compensation Picks. I do not like how they rated these because I feel like we lost a ton more than gained. Have to see what Hicks signs for and who else the Bears sign. Robinsons contract could get us a 3rd as long as it is 15.5.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
There has been an essay by Tarik Cohen published. It had to be one of the most difficult stories I have ever read. The personal tragedies that Tarik has experienced are so extreme it's amazing he was able to survive. To resist the temptation to commit suicide. A link to the full essay is below. I know Tarik is no longer with the Bears, but I always liked the guy. Was sorry to see him released, even though I could understand why he had to be let go. I hope everyone takes a few minutes and reads his self portrait. Letter to My Younger Self - by Tarik Cohen
-
- 11 replies
- 1.2k views
-