Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by BearsFan1974,

    Being stationed in Turkey means my chances are limited to see the Bears (no matter how crappy they are). The link I have provided below allow you to vote to see which game will be viewed by the people serving overseas on AFN (Armed Forces Network). The last three weeks, I have had the Saints shoved down my throat and I can't take it. Please vote everyday, send this to you friends, family, co-workers, and class mates. Even if you don't like them...we ALL LOVE THE BEARS...I just want the chance to see them. I miss yelling at the TV. Thank you for voting and for your support back home http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/FansChoice.aspx

  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-reserverecall/

  3. I hope we aren't about to give him big money. He wasn't really all that great last year. If this is more just bringing a stabilizing veteran who can help teach some young safeties while we clean house, fine, but lets not tie a bunch of money up in Rolle. We should be aiming higher, imo.

    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    With the owners having just voted to approve the new collective bargaining agreement I though it would be good to have a single thread to cover the various new rules that will be coming out in the next few days from FA, salary cap, rookie salaries, etc. Item 1: Bears Rams Hall of Fame game is cancelled. All teams will have identical preseason practice time and games

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    @ GB 7:20 SNF PIT 3:15 CBS @ SEA 3:05 FOX DET 12:00 FOX BYE @ ATL 7:20 SNF @ CIN 12:00 FOX CLE 12:00 CBS ARZ 12:00 FOX @ SF 7:20 NFLN PHI 7:20 SNF @ MIN 12:00 FOX STL 12:00 FOX GB 12:00 FOX @ BAL 12:00 FOX MIN 7:30 MNF @ DET 12:00 FOX Possibility of starting 1-4. Ouch.

  6. Started by ostrogoth,

    The Bengals had Derrick Harvey as "their guy" at No. 9 as of late this week, but have since changed to Sedrick Ellis, according to FOXSports' Jay Glazer. Maybe the Dewayne Robertson trade to Denver changed Cincinnati's mind. Of course, this is just more pre-draft chatter to take with a grain of salt. Glazer notes that the Bengals "also like (Illinois RB) Rashard Mendenhall."

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    To put a spot where we can look at all the potential future HCs.. I think Bill O'Brien might get let go this year. I think he might be a good coach going forward although his record is spotty. Another name out of left field I would like to throw in the ring is Peyton Manning. I have heard he might get into coaching but not necessary this year. Although he is unproven, he is a throbbing football brain, and I suspect would be a good influence on our QB for the future.

  8. Started by Pixote,

    I am hearing several, including Mayock who I respect more than most analysts, rave about this guy and have the Bears elated he "falls" to them. He was a late riser on the draft boards from what I can tell which always make me a little nervous. Seems like those guys tend to bust. Any of you guys watch this guy play? Is he the real deal? Should I be keeping my fingers crossed that we get him or should I be praying someone else gets him off the board before the Bears pick?

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  9. He still sucks donkey balls tho

  10. Started by bradjock,

    He's a career back-up who was drafted in the 2nd round in 2010. To me this just shows the direction our scheme is headed. Ducasse is 6-5, 325. That is a big man. He immediately becomes the Bears heaviest offensive lineman. And he's a guard. Our offensive line was previously designed for pass-blocking and not so much run blocking. To me this indicates a change in that. We keep showing interest in OG's and centers. Yet RT is our greatest position of need on the O-line. Is it safe to assume Kyle Long will be changing positions?

  11. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...1c-4bd977d80b97

  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Coach- Jeff Fisher, Titans (Mike Smith, Falcons) Defensive POY- Albert Haynesworth, Titans (Justin Tuck, Giants) Offensive POY- Drew Brees, Saints (Clinton Portis, Redskins) MVP- Drew Brees, Saints (runner-up: Clinton Portis, Redskins) Offensive ROY- Chris Johnson, Titans (runner-up: Matt Forte, Bears) Defensive ROY- Chris Horton, Redskins (runner-up: Curtis Lofton, Falcons) Thoughts? Yours?

  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    ...call me crazy , but I feel like it's Groundhog Day. D plays well. O sucks. Haven't we been part of this for what seems like 30 years now? I fear we have ruined Cutler. Either given him too much power or got him sacked, hurried and hit so much he's a shell of a QB. This season is certainly going to be interested. I'm not so sure in a good way...

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    What a useless turd. ..

  15. Started by Mongo3451,

    Just bitching. Nuff said...

  16. Started by bowlingtwig,

    According to schefter I believe has been put on the IR hoping he can return later in the year. Another disappointment of Pace's draft picks

  17. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I know some will look at this as a bad thing but I look at this as a good thing. He's got a lot of physical talent, played well in his 2nd year, first full year as a starter, and then fell apart in a year where our other safety was also terrible and our entire defensive front was brutal (and worst in the league against the run). He had no chance to play well a year ago and I hope he can prove that he's learned something from last year.

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSdMqnmj5T8

  19. Started by Connorbear,

    Looks like he may be our QB coach. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5775971.story Peace

  20. Started by jason,

    I've been seeing lots of mocks where LaMichael James from Oregon is falling into the third and fourth round. Would be prudent for the Bears to spend a late third on him if other issues have been addressed? For instance, what if the Bears had the following: 1: Michael Floyd, WR, ND 2: Janoris Jenkins, DB, UNA 3a: Nate Potter, LT, BST 3b: LaMichael James, RB, OR If that happened, I see three potential first day starters, and a great RB who could either fill in for Forte to give him a break or potentially replace him if the contract never gets sorted out. Add in the fact that there will be a ton of OLB depth available in the fourth round, and it sounds lik…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.