Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I couldn't believe he was with us that long. But he played 10 years with the Bears and averaged just over $1M per season with the Bears. Was a fantastic value player, missed a grand total of 6 games during that tenure and gave up an average of 3 sacks per year. He was getting older and wasn't the player he once was, but he did a good job in Chicago and wore the uniform with pride.

  2. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...1c-4bd977d80b97

  3. Started by jason,

    I have been thinking lately about the concept of BPA, and how it applies to team needs. Related to that is the concept of value by position. In other words, if the second and third best Safeties are there in the third, then it makes sense to pass on the safety position until then. Having said that... 1st - NT or OLB/DE - if the Bears want/need DT, it needs to happen here. The first three appear to be gone in most recent mocks, which I still can't believe, in the first. Same goes for the elite edge rushers. 2nd - ILB, there just seems to be a ton of talent at this spot, and they disappear by the third. 3rd - FS, After Collins, most mocks have safeties f…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Started by jason,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000048...k-draft-round-3 1 - Kevin White, WR, WVU 2 - Jordan Phillips, NT, Oklahoma 3 - Paul Dawson, ILB, TCU 4 - Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB, Louisville 5 - Kevin White, DB, TCU 6 - Kurtis Drummond, FS, Mich.St. I don't really like the Mauldin pick, but that's not bad.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Started by adam,

    2015 MOCK DRAFT Round 1 Pick 1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Stinger226) - Jameis Winston, QB, FSU 2. Tennessee Titans (jason) - Leonard Williams, DE, USC 3. Jacksonville Jaguars (ASHKUM BEAR) - Dante Fowler, Jr, OLB, Florida 4. Oakland Raiders (scs787) - Kevin White, WR, WVU 5. Washington Redskins (Adam) - Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson 6. New York Jets (killakrzydav) - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon 7. Chicago Bears (jason) - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama 8. Atlanta Falcons (Stinger226) - Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska 9. New York Giants (Adam) - Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa 10. St. Louis Rams (bradjock) - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford 11. Minnesota Vikings (scs787) - D…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Started by CrackerDog,

    #Bears Grasu on @Ky1eLong: "When you get in a fight, he'll pull you off & go after the guy." #BearsTalk

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0720-story.html Forte has recorded more than 1,400 yards from scrimmage in each of his first seven seasons, a feat only two other players have accomplished. The others in that fraternity: Hall of Famer Curtis Martin and Tomlinson, a likely Hall of Famer. -------------------------------------------- That is very impressive and he's done this rather quietly considering the star attention that the others received. Forte keeps himself in outstanding physical condition so I expect he'll do the same barring an early injury. If he does perform similarly it will be interesting to see if we give him a new contract next yea…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://mobile.sportingnews.com/article/465...w.google.com%2F

  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Apparently a recently chronic problem and now out of practice. Something to take note of. "Now to you Jason..." http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...-a-back-problem

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Started by CrackerDog,

    I think he'll have a solid game... About 200 yards throwing one TD pass, maybe more. We're indoors and the Vikings defensive backfield is suspect. The pass rush could cause him to make a few rookie mistakes so I wouldn't be surprised if he looks a lot like Rex... What does it mean, it's the first step in the process of determining what we do in the draft and what we do with Rex. If Kyle has three excellent games to end the season, you can forget about Rex and you can forget about going for a QB early. With our horrendous O Line I expect he'll look like a Bears QB, nothing special. He can't move outside the pocket all that well. I expect we'll see Kyle produce …

    • 7 replies
    • 3.7k views
  11. Started by jason,

    Regarding this article: Barnett Appeal I thought Barnett was unprofessional the entire game, out of control, and when the ref tackled him it was warranted. He was clearly not in the play, nor the important part of the pileup, and was serving only as an instigator. I could swear I heard the refs yelling to "Get Up!" They do this every time there is a pileup and dickheads like Barnett jump on the dogpile. What's more, I noticed two or three times that he was a tad late on hits, something I am fine with as long as it is applied universally. But we all know from the previous game against the Vikings that it is not applied universally ("late" hit before half time…

    • 7 replies
    • 3.6k views
  12. Started by mr_genius,

    I think he is. No way, at his age, he should heal so fast from injuries and all of a sudden his career takes a big swing up. That stuff wouldn't naturally happen at his age IMO Oh, and I have absolutely no facts to back up my accusation.

    • 7 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Started by adam,

    http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/benga...e-let-me-go.asp What would you give up to get him? His contract info:

  14. Started by ParkerBear7,

    I personally like how Mayock breaks down players and prospects on the NFL Network. Here is what he has to say on some of the Top OL prospects. Posted: 01/10/2008 Michigan's Long leads a strong senior class of OTs By Mike Mayock | NFL Network http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...mp;confirm=true The senior offensive line class is a study in contrasts. The interior offensive linemen are unusually weak, while the tackle position offers quality and depth along with some interesting wild cards. Ben Liebenberg / NFL.com USC's Sam Baker must demonstrate more consistency and toughness if he hopes to become an elite prospect. 1. …

  15. Started by AZ54,

    I must have been at the bar picking up another beer because I can't recall this many good things. The Bears offense ranking 3rd in big plays during the last 13 games? The Bears D leading the league in 3 and outs? One of the best 3rd down defenses? I definitely remember Green Bay going down twice! http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4288 LAKE FOREST, Ill. – While the Bears stumbled into last place in the NFC North with a disappointing 7-9 record in 2007, the season was not devoid of highlights. The Bears swept the season series from long-time rival Green Bay. The first victory was a 27-20 comeback win Oct. 7 at Lambeau Field. The win wa…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  16. Started by Wesson44,

    We play five playoff teams this year, (well four we play the Packers twice) and we stand a good chance of doing what we did in 2006 at 13-3. The way I see it we should only have the Jaguars,Colts,Eagles and the Packers as games we might lose,once we get this ship fixed Home Jacksonville Jaguars New Orleans Saints Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings 3 Dome teams …

  17. Started by fenom283,

    If the Bears are going to take a OL in the 1st I was wondering what type of Lineman do the people on this board want to get. Take in mind im figuring Ryan Clady and Long are gone before we pick. So the next highest rated prospects are: Chris Williams great foot work and technique excellent pass blocker can handle speed rushers very agile and athletic. or Jeff Otah monster of a man who is extremely strong and powerful knock you out your socks kinda a guy but raw with alot of upside. Basically are we going to be a pass crazy team or a "start running off the bus" type of team.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  18. Started by Pixote,

    I watched very little college football this year do to work, work, work.... I went to a couple of sites looking at the sleepers they have listed that had write-ups on the players (lists without some knd of breakdown on the player is meaningless to me for I do not even recognize the names, LOL). Here are some I found on two sites. Do you guys have any to add I should be aware of? Angelo loves sleepers and small school prospects and has actually done well in this area of the later rounds.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    Said he will be 100% for camp. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...5&cset=true Peace

  20. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4377 Peace

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.