Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
ZZ reported from the sideline in the 3rd quarter that Toub was livid. He walked over and pointed at Manning. Evidentally, he is tired of Devin's act on KO returns. I had called for this last week saying that Hester cannot, for whatever reason, handle all the responsibility he has. I am hoping they leave Manning on KO returns the rest of the yr. Peace
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Au2D...p-bears-manning
-
- 11 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...tricted-tender/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3017840.story
-
- 17 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Colts | Manning's status uncertain for regular season opener? Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:52:10 -0700 Updating previous reports, Mike Chappell, of the Indianapolis Star, reports Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning (knee) is uncertain for the Sept. 7 regular-season opener against the Chicago Bears following surgery to remove an infected bursa sac in his left knee. The Colts report to training camp July 24. Colts | Manning undergoes knee surgery; out 4-6 weeks Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:48:11 -0700 The Indianapolis Colts have announced QB Peyton Manning (knee) had an infected bursa sac removed from his left knee Monday, July 14, and he is expected to make a full …
-
- 10 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,624575.story Peace
-
- 12 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Manning won't guarantee Week 1 start Posted: Wednesday August 20, 2008 06:41AM ET Quarterback Peyton Manning was in the building Tuesday morning as the Indianapolis Colts went through a get-to-know-you practice session at Lucas Oil Stadium. The question that remains unanswered, though, is: Will the NFL's two-time MVP be on the field when the Colts open the regular season Sept. 7 against the Chicago Bears? Colts owner Jim Irsay conceded "it'll be close on Peyton. Only he will know if he's ready. I think there's a good chance he will be. "We know there's more rehab ahead, but he is on schedule. The anticipation is he'll be ready, but it'll be close." Manning's availabil…
-
- 0 replies
- 920 views
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 886 views
-
-
I was reading Soxtalk's NFL thread and apparently Peter King is reporting that Mario Manningham is going to ask for $7m+ annually. So yeah, cross him off of the Bears list. Right?
-
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Would anybody be totally against him? I can speak from first hand experience. Hawaiian people are not trash, and are extremely genuine. I think as far as football talent, he is on top. Maybe his combine wont be Ogletree's or Jenkins, but like I said... Lets say he leaves combine: 6'2 245lbs 4.65 40yrd 24 reps
-
- 34 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Just taking the temperature of the board - I sense a lot of resistence to Manti Te'o, but I wonder if he's become underrated at this point. So I'm wondering, what is the earliest you would be OK with having the Bears draft Te'o? Assume for the purposes of the question that either Ogletree or Brown are gone by #20 (but not both). 1) #20 overall 2) Trade down, but pick still in the 1st round 3) Trade down, but pick in the early 2nd round 4) #50 5) Don't want him
-
- 22 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Read this: Apparently, he faked the death of a girl that didn't exist to garner more attention to his Heisman candidacy. It was all a hoax. http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dea...dium=socialflow
-
- 160 replies
- 15.2k views
-
-
-
Bears | Comment (0) Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:53:04 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Tribune, reports free-agent TE Brandon Manumaleuna (Chargers) will visit the Chicago Bears Friday, March 5.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
If it is a bust what happens to the coaching staff? Lets say Lovie is fired then who we go after? My money is on Sumari Mike. He has the credentials now and has such a legacy to Chicago it would only make sense. Much Like Ditka before him. Then his staff Would be interesting as well. Maybe leslie Frazier as D coord. Keep Toub for sure. But who would he have as a offensive Coord? Any thoughts? Not that I am giving up this year, its just a little forsight to what might happen is all.
-
- 20 replies
- 5.1k views
-
-
http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/?p=248 There is an old saying which everyone knows. It goes, “Curiosity killed the cat.” But there are times when I wonder if we football fans take this saying too far. This was never more evident to me than when I heard other Bear fans comment on the ”Spygate” situation in New England. This seems to me to be a rich, multifaceted story that many fans should be interested in. But I often find that instead, quite a number of those I've talked to would rather see it die a quiet death, never to rear its head again. The only thing I can figure is that many fans treat the NFL as a league as they do their own teams. Bear fans a…
-
- 42 replies
- 10.9k views
-
-
I was thinking that maybe we should go after solid and just above average OL men then just 1 or 2 big name guys, like Faneca. We could get a guy like Stacy Andrews from Cincy who would only demand around $5-$6 million a year, and Jason Brown from Baltimore for the equal price of Andrews. With saving money there, we could then sign Berrian, DJ Hackett/Bryant Johnson, and maybe Ayanbedejo. Or, would you rather us address the WR position in the draft and just spend all the cap room on Faneca?
-
- 13 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
Sounds like he will be released in St. Louis. I think he'd be a real nice signing for our back-up QB spot (with Hanie as our 3rd stringer). Basically if Cutler went down and we were in contention, you go to Bulger, if Cutler went down and we are out of contention, you go to Hanie.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
-