Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/03/01/na...ers-dedication/ Pretty crazy stuff, very random as well. Apparently some naked dude was running around a parking lot screaming about Jay Cutler's dedication and was arrested.

  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...s-cut-a-j-hawk/

    • 7 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    We will pick the 6 rounds. 3 points if we pick the right player in the right round. 2 points if we pick that player in any round. 1 point if we pick the right position in the round there picked. I am up for throwing in some money on that. As an example 1st round---------Liuget/DT/Ill 2nd round---------Watkins/OG/TCU 3rd round----------Burton/CB/Utah 4th round-----------Linnenkohl/OC/Ore 5th round-----------Lloyd/MLB/Conn 6th round-----------Johnson/FS/TCU

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Started by tshanno,

    http://bearingthenews.com/?p=1131 Daring the NFL to Disappear Here’s a heaping load of truth brought to you courtesy of Dan McNeil, writing for the Chicago Tribune: “You don’t need the NFL. You only think you do.” “I’m daring the NFL to disappear.” So am I. I’m old enough to have been around for the last NFL labor stoppage. You know what happened? I found other things to do on Sunday afternoon. So did millions of others. And that’s what will happen if NFL games are lost due to a lockout. As much as I enjoy the NFL, I’m not too worried about missing it. In fact, I’m very ambivalent and I find myself growing more so every day as I con…

    • 7 replies
    • 3.6k views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    Maybe I'm in a minority here, but the longer this CBA dispute goes on, the more disinterested I'm becoming in the upcoming season. I'm sure I'll change my tune once a deal is in place and everything gears up. But in a casual poll among my NFL fan friends, we're all kind of liking and enjoying the time off from thinking about the NFL. This doesn't bode well for the league. I'm sure we'll all come back to it. But will we do so with as much passion as we've had for the last decade? I don't think so. I could be wrong, and we all fall off the cliff with the rest of the lemmings once it starts up. But, I really do think this time off has given us all far too much time t…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. Started by bradjock,

    1. The Pats were said to be trading up to get Cameron Jordan . . . Jordan falls and they take Solder 2. If Bowers is there at #29, don't we have to take him? 3. I predict Seattle takes Mallett.

  7. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    By Vaughn McClure, Chicago Tribune reporter 10:45 p.m. CDT, July 26, 2011 As of late Tuesday evening, the Bears had yet to agree to terms with free-agent linebacker Justin Durant. But a source close to the player believes the Bears remain in the picture. According to the source, the Bears inquired about Durant, last with the Jaguars, Tuesday morning. The Bears are looking for stability at the starting strong-side linebacker spot next to middle linebacker Brian Urlacher and weak-side linebacker Lance Briggs. Durant has been high on the Lions' radar, too. The 6-foot-1, 240-pound Durant started 42 games in four seasons with the Jaguars and has 230 caree…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Rumor on the ChicagoBears.com message boards is indicating that the Bears have agreed to terms with Brad Smith on a deal. Smith would act as a slot wideout and would provide the Bears with another special teams weapon. Additionally, he'd also provide an added threat out of the backfield in wildcat/trick plays.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Score reports Spaeth, Matt 6'7 270 Blocking TE

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...to-new-england/

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    This guy's name never goes away. Sources say he is in touch with the Bears.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Its good to see that Lovie hasn't lost his sense of humor during the lockout. He was just quoted saying "I feel like we have 5 receivers with #1 ability". Can we please ask him what drugs he's taking cuz I could really use some of those. They must be some really good and expensive stuff lol

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. A bunch of pictures and commentary from Bears camp http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/08/01/pi...in-bourbonnais/

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Started by azbearsfan,

    http://youtu.be/EYXxqTvzD6E

    • 7 replies
    • 3k views
  15. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000052...-was-all-in-fun Perhaps you heard about McCarthy spouting off about what will inevitability hold true? What troubles me is not that he said it but how it appears he feels he has to apologize for saying it. What happened to the days of posting comments like this on the bulletin board for motivating our team to prove him wrong? Or to simply challenge us (Bears) in bringing our A game rather than suck like we've done for the last 10-11 games? Heck like the article points out, Fox even admits to a degree that McCarthy is right or least substantiated in his bravado. This sport is barbaric in nature and has no room for poli…

  16. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Was just talking to my Buddy who is a Browns fan, he mentioned The Raven are not good. I responded jokingly that Trestman is their OC and that's why. 20 mins later on Twitter I see this article: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/...not-jay-cutler/ Hope Cutler gets better each week and continues with this play. Do it for a complete season!!!

  17. Started by scs787,

    Jaquizz Rodgers was placed on the season ending IR. Bears signed home run hitting Antone Smith. I liked Quiz, but I wanna see more Langford....and Antone Smith could add a a speed element were lacking. Think D'Anthony Thomas and the way he scored on the Bears yesterday.

  18. Started by scs787,

    Kevin White was at practice doing some side work. Fox said he's been doing indoor work and has progressed to grass. Really encouraging stuff. Probably still out 4-6 weeks I'd guess but that's a whole lot sooner than I thought (I thought he'd be gone all year). I know playoffs sound crazy, but tread water around .500 till White (and Alshon) comes back, and explode through the last 5-6 weeks and boom, playoffs.

  19. Started by AZ54,

    At this point Detroit has nothing to lose and with players getting benched in the middle of the last game I expect a hard fought game. Given all the injuries we're stacking up it's hard to know which players will take the field. I think Bushrod will start but I'm not sure that's a good thing against Ansah's speed. Alshon seems like he'll be back but I think he'll be in a limited role. Marcellus Bennett is questionable too. Detroit is ranked lower than us in run defense and their pass defense is more solid. I think we'll go heavy and try to run on Detroit, or keep extra blockers in as protection and let a 2-3 WRs run around until they get open. Leno has played…

  20. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1019-story.html I'm pretty sure Callahan played poorly on special teams earlier in the year giving up the early kickoff TD to Cardinals and was put back to the practice squad so there isn't much to like about this move. At one point on the sidelines Hurst was shown trying to loosen up a hamstring. I have no idea if he's injured (two weeks before next game?) or what he did to lose his job after helping force that second punt turnover by pushing Fuller into the ball.

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.