Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Last chance at a roster spot everyone!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5693859.story

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Started by Wesson44,

    The Bears have signed practice squad RB Armando Allen to their active roster. Terms of the contract were not disclosed. they also placed RB Lorenzo Booker on IR and waived LB Patrick Trahan.

  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    The Bears are who we feared they were... All kidding aside, here's what I'm walking away with: 1. The defense played great. The old men did well. Also Shae had some good plays. Tillman especially impressed me. 2. Webb could be the worst OL in the history of the NFL. jason has been 100% right the whole time. 3. Kellen Davis is useless 4. Michael Bush was a great pick up 5. Cutler cannot beat the Packers. I want him benched earlier if he keeps up the mistakes. I don't care that the OL stunk. A lot of it is still on him. I'm over seeing him get killed. At least let Campbell take the hits. 6. Marshall showed why he had the most drops last s…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    -Said he was wrong for bumping Webb but doesn't regret yelling at him. -He heard what Moore said and had no issue with it. -He's spoken to all of the OL individually and it's settled. -Talked about what a great guy Lovie is. -Claimed being a dad is going well. -Said they can't take the Rams easy because any team can beat any team on any day. -Talked about how much he loves Bears fans due to the reception he's gotten since Thursday when he was grocery shopping. -Owned up to his INT's on Thursday.

  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...-chew-out-webb/

  7. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...r-of-the-month/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by adam,

    Good or bad thing for the Bears? I thought he was essentially ineffective for them and gave them a false sense of security at the running game. He also didn't lose the ball much but that was only a matter of time before he did. I would think this is good for the Bears as the other RB's on GB are all unproven. Hopefully this makes them even more one-dimensional.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Saw this quote in an article from Loggains. Makes you wonder how inaccurate Trubisky was (vs. just how bad / sloppy the wideouts were). Should be no shock that McBride is gone. I still think Mitch was inaccurate, but those are the things that are always hard to tell as a fan.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Started by adam,

    I can't believe we have played the toughest schedule in the last 5 years. Not much media talking about it. That coupled with all the injuries sure would make for a challenging year without all the other stuff (bad coaching, kicking, rookie QB, no WR corps, etc). .590 going into this week, and .562 over the last 3 years (#1 in NFL over that period as well).

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by jason,

    Up until he went on IR, Mitch Unrein was having a career year. In 12 games he had 1.5 sacks and 24 tackles. That's not a joke. That's his career year. Meanwhile, Hicks has 8 sacks, 38 tackles, and is a general terror on the field. The Bears need to upgrade Mitch Unrein more than they need to upgrade OLB. This is something I said last year. The same holds true. I think at this point I would prefer the Bears to start with a trade down then... 1. Mike McGlinchey, OT, ND - Could start LT or RT, whichever. 2. Equanimeous St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame - Great size and speed. #1 immediately. 2. Da'Shawn Hand, DE, Bama - He's got incredible strength and could be a s…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    Two more years on his contract - $7.2 million next year and $7.6 million the next. If we cut him, there is only a $1 million cap hit. I cannot imagine we keep him. Peace

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...78-17680b4c6f88 The Bears are saying this is Pace's show. I believe that to be true. I have zero faith in George and Ted to make any football decision and that is who Pace looks to for support. It wont change anytime soon unless Pace and the new HC royally freak this up. Ted and George already hosed up the Emery Era, if the Pace era doesn't get better the only thing George can do is fire Ted Phillips and completely restructure the Front office. Ive never disliked a Pro Teams President as much as Ted Phillips. I like George, he seems to really care but freak Ted Phillips.

  14. Started by AZ54,

    Who are the Chiefs WRs? I'll give you some help because I needed it. http://www.chiefs.com/team/depth-chart.html Take note of the RBs too because while Kareem Hunt had a great year, if you watched him play you know he's not a great RB. In fact I like our tandem of Howard/Cohen far better. I don't see any Chiefs Oline players in the Pro Bowl either, not in the last few years. Eric Fisher at LT has often been called a bust although he improved recently. http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansa...e190660859.html With those resources KC had the 5th ranked offense in the league in yds/gm and 6th in pts/gm. Of course they had Travis Kelce…

  15. Started by AZ54,

    There has been chatter the Bears could take Ridley in the top 10. While I still like him as a prospect what I saw tonight was a #2 WR in the NFL. There is no need to draft that skillset early in Rd 1. In Rd 2 maybe but I think he'll be gone by then. Even at that, there are other WR prospects who offer similar skillsets in the 2nd Rd. For me Rd 1 remains on target for OT or OLB.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by bowlingtwig,

    It's being reported that amerson still visit Chicago

  17. Started by adam,

    I think it is way to early to "grade" the coaching changes, but I get a kick out of people loving the Gruden move. The dude hasn't coached in years and inherited two pretty good teams between OAK and TB when he did coach. I like the story for him going back to OAK, but besides that, I think he will be average in Oakland. For the others, I am ok with Nagy and a B-, young coordinator, etc, etc, but with him grading Reich and Shurmur higher than Nagy seems that he made the grades more about coaching experience than anything else. https://sports.yahoo.com/grading-seven-nfl-...-161240625.html

  18. Started by BearFan2000,

    Landry Tagged That pretty much takes him off the table, not that he couldn't wind up somewhere besides Miami it's more complicated. Perhaps they tagged him to buy time to work out a long term deal, and if someone wants to pony up they get compensated. With him and Robinson likely getting tagged the list of FA targets (no pun intended) is starting to shrink.

  19. Started by ChileBear,

    He's retiring. Thanks for the solid play during a %^&8 up time. While you were not Sayers or Sweetness or Anderson, you were the linchpin of a crapy O. Good luck in your life now and thanks for the hi-lights.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    I don't want him on our team regardless of draft round. You don't fail the biggest interview of your life like this. He doesn't appear to have done any workouts prior to the combine. 14 reps on the bench press and then today it was painful watching him run.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.