Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
2006 47 Punt Returns - 3 TD, 0 Receptions - 0 TD 2007 42 Punt Returns - 4 TD, 20 Receptions - 2 TD 2008 32 Punt Returns - 0 TD, 51 Receptions - 3 TD 2009 24 Punt Returns - 0 TD, 57 Receptions - 3 TD 2010 9 Punt Returns - 1 TD, 6 Receptions - 1 TD He is much more explosive and valuable to the team as a returner first and WR second. In 2008 and 2009 when he was a WR first, all those extra touches resulted in less scores than when he was a PR first. This year is the same, more punt returns than receptions, and 2 TDs in 3 games total. Also, I am not even taking into account KRs. I don't know if this is something they are doing with h…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/10/02/injur...ew-york-giants/
-
- 0 replies
- 652 views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...132&id=3616
-
- 2 replies
- 949 views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/...os-mvp-watch-20 One ESPN "expert" thinks he's right up there (at this point).
-
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html
-
- 0 replies
- 738 views
-
-
Just wanted to alert everyone to the Thayers Play of the Week on ChicagoBears.com. The play of the week is Knox's 35 yard catch and run, what I thought was really interesting was the OLine's strong performance on the play, Thayer singles out JMarcus Webb, but more importantly Hester flattens a linebacker blocking for Knox! Maybe that is what this coaching staff expects and if they do not get it, players sit! Really impressive stuff from Hester on the play, not to mention the Cutler throw and Knox catch and run. I think there is alot to look forward to this year from the offence.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
They had the clown packers false starting all over the place!!!!!!!!
-
- 19 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
Packers at Bears on Monday night. I really don't need to say more than that do I?
-
- 148 replies
- 35.8k views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5621612 Now that Singletary has fired Jimmy Raye many people are starting to blame Singletary and saying that he just can't coach. Something tells me that if they don't turn it around and real quick Singletary will be looking for a new job at the end of the year. 49ers were supposed to finally leap frog in that division and win it for the 1st time in a long time. I am also starting to wonder if he regrets letting Martz go after the '08 season. It is pretty bad when at this point the Rams look 10 times better than his 49ers. Do the players care? Is Singletary just not a good motivator?
-
- 18 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
-
Was anyone else surprised by the consistency with which Martz had Cutler go back into deep drops the entire game? It seemed that a change should have been made considering the beating Cutler was taking and the frequency with which the Packers were blitzing, but it never really came like in the Cowboys game. I understand why the run game didn't get more love - especially considering the horrendous run blocking - but I don't get why there weren't more short passes in the flats, a screen or three, and a couple quick slants.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
From my vie. at the game- 1. The defensive scheme is still frustrating but with a healthy Urlacher, rejuvenated Briggs and Peppers, it seems to working perfectly. 2. Speaking of Peppers, I've seen a lot of stuff saying he was great tonight. Besides the blocked FG and semi-forced false starts, I didn't see it. Someone help.. 3. Cutler didn't have his best game, but in the past, he's needed his A game to win. This shows he's truly maturing as a QB and I hope Martz sticks around for 2-3 years here because these 2 really are gelling well. 4. Hester was electric tonight. When the PA played his Soulja Boy song, he really felt it and then got a TD the next ti…
-
- 17 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
1. Clay Matthews has a ton of passion but god dammit is he rather dirty. Every time he takes a shot at your head 2. I know he was knocked around and really got beat up. But Cutler was pretty close to awful tonight. Really shoulda thrown minimum 3 INTs. Hats off to him for rushing for 1st downs and making a few huge throws, but his descisions were terrible. Like I said earlier, this was the best team we play this year. Need to turn around the run game and stop the BS passes (why lab-pass with 2:00 left? run the dam ball.... 3. Oline actually played decent. I wish Rod Marinelli would take notice of what happens when u blitz 4. I said this a week or two back,…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
-
after he rated us #30 after the preseason I am keeping tabs on him. Here is an article he wrote about last night. Finally he is giving some props but still doubts us. I love it when teams and experts doubts us. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ....html?eref=sihp
-
- 0 replies
- 707 views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/09/28/noots...bay-at-chicago/
-
- 0 replies
- 736 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...da-passes-away/ Hellofa player...
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Any chance someone could burn a copy of the game on DVD? I'll pay for shipping, materials and your time. What a game.
-
- 0 replies
- 745 views
-
-
I'm guessing the pack go down and score and we lose this one.. our D can't seem to stop them...we need a big turnover here..
-