Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
For some reason this popped into my brain today and I was surprised there wasn't more mentioned about this during the playoffs. Special teams only seemed to play negative roles in games (SF and BAL) compared to highlights of epic runbacks. For the season, just from watching the games, you knew there would be an impact to most teams with good return games. Almost every other kickoff ended up as a touchback and the Bears would start around the 20 compared to the 30 or 35. So I was curious and looked at some various numbers. None of these are completely conclusive or tied directly to the new rule, but taken into context you can see that the new rule did indeed affe…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2012/01/28/gm-se...ete-with-emery/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Picture of the hit, still looks brutal: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7798460.story Per Rotoworld: The brace: http://lockerz.com/s/180054663 I doubt he plays in 2012 or ever returns to form after something like that. Ouch, video:
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I think this is an interesting site because we all have different opinions. How boring would that be if we all agreed on everthing. As far as I go, I will jump in alot with just ramblings, sometimes just to batter, but have a lot of admiration for Lemonej for his will thought out responses. Others that put alot of thought into blogs are Mad L., and I hate to say it Jason, dont always agree with him, but he does hmework. In saying that , Others have insight and am glad this site is available. I usually jump in at the end of the season because of the I am a big draftnik, during the season I play a lot of FF leagues and dont have that much computer time to spend. I am a long…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
What do you think the chances are of our new GM being able to bring in and sign as FA D.Bowe (WR) and B.Carr (DB) from the Cheifs? That would be a good signing and would take careof two areas of need for our team.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
We made the top article of CBS Sports draft coverage: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/1...ir-no-1-wideout
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Hate it. http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2012.php 1. Kendall Wright, WR/KR, Baylor 2. Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson 3. Brandon Washington, G/OT, Miami 3. Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia 4. Shaun Prater, CB, Iowa 5. Jaye Howard, DT, Florida If the draft played out like this, what would rather see happening with how the players are slotted? I'd rather see: 1. Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State: Possible BPA at #1 need 2. Nick Toon, WR, Wisconsin: The early 2nd round run on WRs hurt 3. Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State: He has potential and the quick burst Lovie wants in a DT. 3. Markelle Martin, FS, Oklahoma State: I think he's actually the …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Draft Tek has a mock everyone can grab on to. #1 Martin/LT/Stanfordf #2 Curry/DE/Marshall #3a Jones/WR/NC #3b Hosley/CB/Virgina Tech #4 Egnew/TE/Missouri #5Howard/DT/Florida #6 Rainey/RB/WK #7 Wilson/QB/Wis I could see a few LBs with the last 2 picks, but like the first 6 picks.
-
RT @SI_PeterKing: RT @AdamSchefter: Bills and WR Stevie Johnson are on the verge of a five-year contract that is likely to be completed in the next 24 hours. Down to Bowe, Jackson, and Colston now.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Lions | Cliff Avril receives franchise tag Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:19:53 -0800 The Detroit Lions have placed the franchise tag on impending free-agent DL Cliff Avril, according to a league source. Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1oGHcAAit
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Sure we need WR'S for Cutler to throw to and guys that are 6'2 and above are a great need for our team. But I just noticed something about a team that we have lost to four out of the five games in the last two years...The Packers!!. Have you looked at their starting WR'S and how Tall they are???? Well here is a list of all of their WR and just how tall they are. Randall Cobb 5'11 Donald Driver 6'0 Starter Tori Gurley 6'4 Greg Jennings 5'11 Starter James Jones 6'1 Starter Jordy Nelson 6'3 Starter Shaky Smithson 5'11 And guess what...... Jennings, Jones and Driver killed us the most then throw in Nelson! So what I'm saying is height is not the only…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
Draft is end of April? Then when does camp open?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.fansedge.com/Chicago-Bears-Nike...9939128_PG.html It hit stores last night. The new New Era hats did as well, but those are ugly, so I didn't bother posting a link. This stuff is such a breath of fresh air compared to Reebok. They really packed it in these past few years knowing the end was near, and it showed in their product. Also, the new jerseys will debut Tuesday, per Sean Jensen.
-
-
Lets say I wanted to play for the Bears. Can I walk on like some do in college or do I need an agent to get me a tryout?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
your thoughts? http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-DR...-can-stick.html
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingRepo...obby-Wagner.php Performance stats don't lie
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Fat, weak, and lazy? No way he goes 19. 4 reps for a pro athlete weighing almost 200 lbs? http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/04/1...oke-and-mirrors
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3492946.story This makes me wonder if the rumor I heard about the Bears trading Forte and their pick for the Browns picks #4 and #22, might have more merrit then I thought
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-