Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2669073.story

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--bears-br...Y3Rpb25z;_ylv=3 I had to laugh at this Marshall comment about Cutler and WR's: However, it is nice to see their maturation.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. I hope good to start the season at minimum...

  4. Started by xvflutop,

    First casualty is.... Tyler Clutts Tribune

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by Daventry,

    Any UK Bears fans know the skinny on coverage here for the Bears? I was all set to order Sky Sports and found out that Sky do not have the contract.... What gives? What is everyone doing?

  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    per Twitter... no details on physical

  7. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Did anybody notice this yesterday? It didn't happen often, but I think for one play there was an instance where Shea was lined up in a 2 point stance as an outside backer. I love that we're starting to see more creativity on defense, and would love to see more of this in the future where he's able to roam around and attack the quarterback ala Clay Matthews every once in a while. Brilliant move by Mareneli.

  8. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...-sapp/#comments

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by lemonej,

    "The Bears get back their starting running back Devin Hester." He had only 7 days to study this matchup.

  10. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown...59677--nfl.html Really? No matter how good Cutler plays, they will always find something.

  11. Started by adam,

    So we go into the Bye at 4-1, which is one game better than I thought we would be at this point. That is the good news, and we should have some easier games the next couple of weeks before it really gets tough. Our next 3 out of the Bye are all games we should be favored in (DET on Mon Night at home, CAR at home, and at TEN). Then it gets really tough, we get HOU at home Sun Night, at SF Mon Night, at home vs MIN, at home vs SEA, at MIN, at home vs GB, then at ARZ to close out a brutal stretch of 7 games. I really hope we can get to 7-1 after the TEN game, because I could see us going 4-3 or 3-4 in the next 7, but I am hoping for at least 5-2. That would be 12-3 …

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...isfranc-injury/ Amazing. No Tweet from Cutler calling him a pu$$y. Karma's a bitch Maurice. I don't like seeing guys hurt. But, I don't feel sorry for the guy either.

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  13. Started by scs787,

    He needs a thread of his own.... The Vikes, who Melton visited, signed Linval Joseph, so I think that takes them out of the race. I'd say Cowboys are still an option.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by scs787,

    https://soundcloud.com/martysaurusrex/4-smo...orange-dinosaur MartyB released a mix tape, I'm sure all you young cats will love this. Thoughts on track 4?

    • 4 replies
    • 905 views
  15. Started by jason,

    Yeah, she's hot, but she's an idiot. http://www.salon.com/2014/03/17/mtv_star_k...dium=socialflow This is probably not the right forum (?) but it's something that potentially affects Cutler vis a vis his emotional well-being after his child is not protected from potentially lethal diseases. Even more surprising considering Jay's diabetes.

    • 4 replies
    • 984 views
  16. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson #Bears agree to terms on one-year deals with safeties Craig Steltz and Danny McCray.

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Started by 'TD',

    Sorry Jason, I read let's get madden and didn't read your thread. I didn't know it had been brought up.

    • 4 replies
    • 938 views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    The Texans signed Clemons so I would say D. Manning will be getting cut. Any takers for a 31 year old Manning?

    • 4 replies
    • 933 views
  19. Started by scs787,

    Aaron Donald will force trade if drafted by Bears It's just one of those days

  20. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...42-13b5cb17a9e8 In an "Around the League" feature posted this week, NFL.com analyst Chris Wesseling selects the Bears' Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery as the best wide receiver tandem in the NFL. "A prototypical go-to target on third downs in the red zone, Marshall is among the NFL's top handful of receivers from the past decade," Wesseling writes. "He was outplayed at times last season by Jeffery, who was a big-play machine en route to finishing second among NFL receivers with 1,521 yards from scrimmage." -------------------------------------------------- The place where receivers go to die has turned arou…

    • 4 replies
    • 847 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.