Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/telander/27...-rick01.article I think many can agree with it.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by adam,

    2006 47 Punt Returns - 3 TD, 0 Receptions - 0 TD 2007 42 Punt Returns - 4 TD, 20 Receptions - 2 TD 2008 32 Punt Returns - 0 TD, 51 Receptions - 3 TD 2009 24 Punt Returns - 0 TD, 57 Receptions - 3 TD 2010 9 Punt Returns - 1 TD, 6 Receptions - 1 TD He is much more explosive and valuable to the team as a returner first and WR second. In 2008 and 2009 when he was a WR first, all those extra touches resulted in less scores than when he was a PR first. This year is the same, more punt returns than receptions, and 2 TDs in 3 games total. Also, I am not even taking into account KRs. I don't know if this is something they are doing with h…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by jason,

    Gotta love being 3-0 and underrated. Bears not the best

  4. Started by flea,

    Throw the damn ball away ya moron.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Looking at this list there really isnt much out there. Some of the names were touted early on, but have yet to pan out. Maybe some kid off the street would be better. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/349453-...top-fives-guard

  6. Started by defiantgiant,

    So this question's been raised in the sports media, and I thought it'd be interesting to hash it out here. Chris Williams is (hopefully) going to come back from his hamstring in the next week or two. He struggled a bit before his injury, but that's a pretty small sample size, and he was solid at LT last year. I have to assume that he'll get his job back on the left side once he's healthy. That raises the question, though - what do we do with Omiyale? Here are my thoughts. Big Frank hasn't played badly on the left side, but he certainly hasn't been outstanding. However, he really played pretty poorly on the right side before the switch. He wasn't great in pass …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2010/1...s.html#comments

  8. Started by jason,

    I had a scary thought today... Green Bay GB is decimated with injuries, currently 3-2, and has the following left: MIA, MIN, NYJ, DAL, MIN, ATL, SF, DET, NE, NYG, CHI That's 8 tough games left, without even counting a dangerous Dallas team, an improving Detroit team, and an underperforming SF team. GB could feasibly finish with 4 or 5 more losses, easily, and finish just on the outside of a wild card birth. Minnesota Sitting at 1-3 with the following left: DAL, GB, NE, ARI, CHI, GB, WAS, NYG, CHI, PHI, DET That's 8 tough games for them as well. And since Fartve isn't having a miracle year like last year, they will probably do worse than GB. …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    I have about 8-10 Jerseys (keeping Neal Anderson). Tons of bobbleheads, helmets, cards, shirts, McFarlane and other figures, tools, pens, 85 bears stuff (original and boxes). Once i get through puking tonight I will take some pictures. First $200 takes everything Lovie and Jerry, burn in your luxury midtown penthouses.

  10. This clearly bled over into this week. I think Lovie was concerned with not have timeouts at the end of the game two weeks in a row and held back on challenging the qb sneak. Also, can anyone tell me why the ball was spotted on the 1 after the Bennett play. It was clear that even if he didn't get in the endzone it should have been on the 1 foot or in line. Thoughts? Peace

  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    New Super Bowl predictions? Coach most likely to be fired soon? DROY? OROY? Comeback POY? MVP? DPOY? I'll say: (I said Jets/Packers before the season) but I'll change to Jets/Falcons. DROY: Earl Thomas, Seattle. I believe he has 4 or 5 INT's this year already. OROY: Sam Bradford, Rams. No explanation needed. Comeback POY: I'll say Urlacher. He's been good. MVP: Peyton Hillis. I know it's a longshot since the Browns have been average, but he's been unreal. DPOY: Mathews. Yes, he's a Packer, but he's insane.

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Cutler is a moron. Has almost 12yards of open field in front of him. Coulda just run for a a few or even score. No, whip it at Johnny Knox who has 3 guys in front of him...

  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    what the hell kind of a pass was that?

  14. Started by azbearsfan,

    Big win, nice game Bears!!!!!

  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Looked like Rick Moranis as the KeyMaster in Ghostbusters

  16. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/11/19/noots...win-over-miami/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by sulster,

    I'm sure if they cold, there would be more Bears added. ot bad for 1st place team though http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl-287740

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by jason,

    Remember the ridiculous Seattle and Washington games in which the Bears or their coaching staff did something completely foolish and cost the game? Each of those games should have been guaranteed wins, but something didn't work. It's hard to believe that this team could be sitting in the same spot with only one loss. It's even more difficult to believe that if they had taken care of business with those two games they would probably already have a playoff spot locked up.

  19. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Just looked up his stats and he is one pace to have over 1000 yards receiving. I had no idea he was averaging 18 yards per catch. If he keeps up this pace he will have had a great year!!

  20. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    OMG That game nearly gave me a Heart attack. I was absolute nervous wreck during that last 2 minutes. If they keep this up Iam gonna have to write my obituary for the wife. Great win , but my gosh, cant we keep it more like the vikings game , that way I will survive.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.