Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Below were what I found most interesting: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/01/07/dur...-gm-cap-issues/ This is code for...cap is going to go up pretty significantly...see my comments later on Cutler, but really this means we could definitely be in a position to take on Cutler's dead money (now...with the assumption we are building more towards 16 / 17). To be frank, if we aren't going to contend and if we add a young QB to the roster, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. We'd have a young QB on the cheap so really outside of the pick going to QB (when it could go elsewhere) we really aren't any different off financially than we would have been a…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by 'TD',

    http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfo...man-next-season

  3. Started by 'TD',

    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/554261179564978177 I wish they still had Orton, it would be interesting to see what Orton can do in Trestman's system if he is hired as OC.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by Connorbear,

    Per David Haugh. Peace

  5. Started by Chitownhustla,

    If the Bears want him they better act fast, Jets and Falcons bringing him in on a 2nd interview.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    Any official word on who the asst. coaches will be or expected? I hear Allen as DC...

  7. Started by adam,

    Congrats to Martellus for making the Pro Bowl. Should be fun on Twitter with him and Long there. http://chicagofootball.com/2015/01/19/chic...o-bowl/bwlxdop/

    • 3 replies
    • 857 views
  8. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    @ChicagoBears: #Bears have reached agreement with Ed Donatell to become their new DBs coach. He replaces Jon Hoke, who has been informed he won't return. This is a great move. Widely regarded as one of the top secondary coaches in the league.

  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Results stunk and he was in over his head, but he was probably one of the classier guys on the coaching staff and one of the few of the primary coaches whom the players really stood up for and seemingly played hard for. Wish him the best at Bama and hope he can learn from the disaster that happened in Chicago.

  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    NFL Draft Mock 2015 | NFL Draft Mock Draft http://www.drafttek.com/2015-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp Think we needa viable Safety in Free Agency

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by scs787,

    I got into a conversation with one of the tenants at the building I work at and he's a huge FSU fan(I know this because I've seen him wear a few FSU sweaters, today he was wearing a Bears hoody). He brought up Christian Jones. He said that hes capable of being a monster as an OLB in the 3-4. Talked about how physically gifted he was and said with the right coaching (which he thinks the Bears have now) we may not even need a OLB opposite of Young. I admittedly hadn't seen enough of him, and thought of him as an ILB, but he said no, you want him on the edge making plays and utilizing his athleticism. What do you guys think of him? You can see in the…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...57-c11c6e59eae1 Not that I see him that much these days but I have to say this is the first time I've seen him so relaxed and smiling at a media event. Great job doing something like this for kids and I like the life lessons he put in his book.

  13. Started by lemonej,

    In an attempt o cretae cap space for Suh the Lions cut Reggie Bush.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by lemonej,

    It has Shelton going to the Skins at 5 and has a 5 round project of: 1 Dante Fowler DE/OLB 2 Bryon Jones CB 3 AJ Cann G 4 Joe Mbu NT 5 no pick This is a very different mock from previous ones whic leads me to believe that there's some whispers as to who the Bears may be targeting in FA.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by adam,

    Pretty cool, to each is own, just thought the timing was interesting based off recent events: https://instagram.com/p/z6lQ-ZJ4dX/

    • 3 replies
    • 822 views
  16. Started by jason,

    Bennett couldn't convince his brother, but could Long? The Rams just cut their Long...that would be a good get IMHO.

    • 3 replies
    • 855 views
  17. Started by ParkerBear7,

    After running several mock drafts on Fanspeaks' premium over the past several weeks I just can not help trading back for more picks. The Bears just have to many needs to only have 6 picks. Admittedly, I don't watch college football accept for an occasional bowl game. I just don't have the time so I us this time of year to cram before the draft! Nobody on this board has discussed the possibility of going with a CB for the second year in a row. The reason I am throwing this scenario out there is that I feel that the elite Defensive players i.e. Williams, Gregory, Fowler will be gone before the number 7 pick. If I was in Pace's shoes running my first draft…

    • 3 replies
    • 988 views
  18. Started by adam,

    Taking the most current rankings from various sites, I put together a compiled list to see how the prospects would rank. I ranked them by average draft position with their highest and lowest slot in parentheses. I was surprised to see 15 players ranked in the top 20 in all rankings. That is really consistent. I added some breaks where the averages were separated by a few points. If we are going BPA, and this list is any indication of player value, it looks like we will pick from the first 7 listed (and more specifically Fowler/Cooper/White/Gregory). I am sure pro days will change these somewhat and we will have some movers, but for the most part, this list will be…

    • 3 replies
    • 863 views
  19. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2015/...ook/#30617101=0 I think with Cutler here for at least this year and maybe next year this guy could be a perfect fit.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Started by CrackerDog,

    And on April 1, imagine that...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.