Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
This is the third division title in six years. That's not half bad.
-
- 2 replies
- 954 views
-
-
So is it me or do we seem to be lacking news this week with the upcoming Jets / Bears contest? I mean really.. Noots where are you? Jeesh.. You'd think it was Christmas time or something. Terra... Anyone?!?! Go Bears and Happy Holidays all.
-
PPR Cutler or Tebow 2nd QB Britt or Knox 4th WR I already have Forte and Bears D.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Nobody does it better: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=7442 "In the eight games since their bye week, the Bears are the only NFL team to call more runs (238) than passes (231). It’s probably no coincidence that they’ve won seven of those eight contests, clinching both a division title and a first-round playoff bye in the process."
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I have a question that I've been thinking about for a few weeks. Is Chester Taylor tipping off plays? Clearly his performance hasn't been good in the second half of the season and when you compare his numbers to Forte's they are headed in opposite directions. I definitely think Taylor himself is not running well as he doesn't seem to be hitting the hole very decisively. However, he also seems to face more tacklers in the backfield than Forte does. Seeing that everyone else out there is the same why are defenses seemingly so good at keying on Taylor's runs? Is it just his hesitation, Martz' play calling, or is his alignment pre-snap giving defenders a clue whe…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
"Probably shouldn't be doing this while you're under investigation for...."
-
- 2 replies
- 992 views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkZ6...persbears011411
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
...at QB. What a great game in all aspects. When the o-line couldn't hold any longer, Cutler adapted. Defense played strong until the end. Looks like the 25 year reunion is no more...Bye Bye Patsies!!!
-
- 2 replies
- 985 views
-
-
http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/01/19/ju...attle-seahawks/ Pretty awesome to see him show that intensity. The guy is set to make $90 million dollars. LOL @ "Do what yall have to do, im gonna eat that fool" at Hassellbeck's O-Line.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/colu...&id=6028545
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ackers-to-lose/ Shocker: Brian Urlacher wants the Packers to lose Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 28, 2011, 4:01 PM EST Yeah, we know. Of course Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher isn’t going to be rooting for the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday. It’s still fun to hear a player genuinely dislike the team that just beat him. “Hell no, I’m not rooting for the Packers in the Super Bowl,” Urlacher said on ESPN 1000 Friday. “I have a ton of respect for that organization and the head coach, but I don’t want them to win the Super Bowl. They’re in our division, I want them to lose.” Thank you, Brian. That’s h…
-
- 2 replies
- 927 views
-
-
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20110201/news/110209930/ I wish my best to Lovie and his family. I may have my issues with him as a HC, but as a man, he seems to be genuinely nice.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.aspx?player_id=240
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/1/24/1952...-nfl-soap-opera I especially liked the ending.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
For those who wanted to make a run at sydney rice, it is at least possible now. Vikings to Tag Greenway
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2011/...tribune-ad.html And thank you Tommie for the good years! Maybe you be remembered for the good, and may we forget the bad over a few beers!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
-
per chicagobears.com. Why the f*** do they play Cleveland every preseason? I'm sick of staring at those ugly brown and orange uniforms with those plain, orange helmets for a pointless preseason game every year.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-