Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    With the draft and most UDFA's signed, using our pre-draft depth chart, I tried to figure out who makes the cut at 53. The biggest battles are at LB and CB, and who plays what on the DLINE. Nevertheless, it should be interesting. For simplicity sake, I plugged some guys in for only one position even though they can play multiple. Looking at this you can see why we did not draft a LB. Also, it looks like the low end of the roster turnover would be 33% and can get as high as 45% depending on which 53-man roster guys stick (I see about 6 at risk) and 18 new slots already filled. What do you think, look about right? OFFENSE (24): QB (2): Jay Cutler* / Jimmy C…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Bartender thinks to himself, “I guess the Patriots must be in town”.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Started by adam,

    I was looking for something else and came across this full game video of the 2010 playoff game against Seattle. This was essentially Cutler's last good playoff game. He throws for 2 TDs, runs for 2 more, and doesn't throw a single INT. For those interested:

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by jason,

    Anyone interested in an all-Long right side? Even diminished he has to be better than Mills.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by CrackerDog,

    Sounds like a winner. LINK

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by GakMan23,

    5th rounder If he can fix his tackling issues, he may be a steal.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...n-tryout-basis/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by VenomSox,

    bears Anyone know whats up with this?

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Started by BearFan PHX,

    Hey Guys, My extended family and I are going to visit Bears training camp for the first time this year. I'm really excited. Of course as a newbie, I don't know anything about it, how it works, if you have to get there early, need tickets etc? Also, are there any must see or do attractions or restaurants etc in the area? I know some of you guys have a lot of experience in this, so any tips or info are greatly appreciated. Thank you! Kyle

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ho-never-punts/

  11. Started by lemonej,

    Addison Barber Enderle Hurd Paea E.Williams Wooten

  12. Started by sussnk,

    Last night on MNF they showed a stat on teams with the highest winning % since 2005. The Giants and the Bears were basically tied at the top of that list!! the Bears had one more loss than the Giants but the same amount of wins. What the Bears did not have is a damn Super bowl win! take that for what it is worth I guess but Lovie and this crew have been getting the Bears winning seasons.

  13. Started by bradjock,

    I'm torn but I guess I want to see the Kittens lose more then I want to see the Viqueens lose. It's too bad they can't bot lose.

  14. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/26/noots...s-to-green-bay/

  15. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/10/03/noots...-over-carolina/

  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    broken hand per Sean Jensen on twitter. No report of severity or length of recovery

  17. Started by xvflutop,

    Per the trib.. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3260085.story He'd be a welcome addition if his knee is sound.

  18. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/8047874-419...mike-martz.html

  19. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/10/11/noots...oss-to-detroit/

  20. Started by lemonej,

    Well JA since you like players that bet on themselves,the guy you should have taken care off this offseason is on a roll. Matt Forte 345 receiving and 440 rushing for a grand total of 785 on 122 touches for a 6.3 avg per touch. JA throw in your cards your not a good gambler.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.