Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Chase Daniels was on the Bear Report today which is on 670 the Score. I believe the Bears nailed this signing just by the way he spoke. He knows his role is to help prepare Mitchel Trubisky and he is fully engulfed. He spoke with certainties about how he wants things done and talked strongly on how advanced Mitchel already is. He learned from sitting behind Brees and Alex Smith. I believe the transition will go great since Chase already knows and understands Nagy and he can fill the gaps for Mitchel. Also I took note on how important and it was stressed about having a strong run game. With the way it was stressed, do not count out the Bears drafting a RB. It wasn'…
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
Projected 5th-6th round, so some value here. I was figuring OL or LB with this pick, so it makes sense. He seems like he may stick around to fill a backup role, but better suited for OG.
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
Do we kick the tires? Seems like a low risk signing, and he is still fairly young.
-
- 0 replies
- 880 views
-
-
I ripped on him hard last week. I have to give him credit - he had a great game against the Puckers. However, I still say he needs to go at the end of the season. Peace
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
Didn't see this coming... http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...34-bd1defcdb08a
-
- 1 reply
- 879 views
-
-
Rodgers deal with Packers is five years, $110 million, highest salary in NFL history. Rodgers average of $22 million tops the $20.1 million the $20.1 million Ravens' Joe Flacco received earlier this year. https://twitter.com/TomSilverstein The Packers now have $35 million/yr tied to 2 players (Rodgers/Matthews) for the next 5 years. They take up almost 30% of their cap space, and will take up over 25% of the cap space for the next 5 years (assuming the cap rises).
-
- 1 reply
- 879 views
-
-
Bears | Milan signs Comment (0) Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:46:01 -0700 CBSSports.com reports the Chicago Bears have signed free-agent DL J.J. Milan (Colts). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
-
- 1 reply
- 879 views
-
-
INJURY REPORT AND IMPLICATIONS Chicago Bears (3-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-2) By Michael Nudo Michael Turner presents a big challenge to the Bears defense (AP Photo/Rick Havner). BEARS OFFENSEcolor> vs. FALCONS DEFENSEcolor> The Bears are pleased with the progress of rookie offensive tackle Chris Williams’ recovery from a back injury. John St. Clair has started at the left tackle position Williams was penciled in at before he got hurt. St. Clair has played just well enough to not be a problem. He draws John Abraham this week, who leads the league with 7 sacks. Devin Hester (ribs) should be at a point where his injury should be a minor factor in his p…
-
- 0 replies
- 879 views
-
-
Wildcat lookout? Bears bring in Kent State QB Edelman for look By Brad Biggson April 14, 2009 10:38 AM | Permalink | Comments (7) | TrackBacks (0) The Bears brought in a quarterback to Halas Hall on Monday. But they might have other plans for Julian Edelman. Some clubs believe the Kent State quarterback projects as a wide receiver in the NFL or perhaps a contributor on special teams. He could run the wildcat also after becoming the second quarterback in school history to pass for 1,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in the same season. The first? Cleveland Browns electric return man Josh Cribbs. The interest seems genuine. Edelman worked out for the Bears a…
-
- 0 replies
- 879 views
-
-
although in the past i have not been a supporter for turner, this cutler move should prove to be a major boon for him. looking at what he did with real talent at qb, kramer, the last time he was in chicago should give him a wide open playbook and give chicago some hope for a real offense. there can't be any excuses anymore. i would like to point out it will probably take a season for everyone to become familiar with the new system and our excitement should be realistically tempered some until we are hitting on all cylinders. hope abounds!
-
- 0 replies
- 878 views
-
-
Looks like Forte and Marshall got into a dust-up on the sideline. If that was Cutler in that minor whatever-you-call-it, everyone would be calling him a whiny douche.
-
- 1 reply
- 878 views
-
-
It's pretty cool we get to start off the 100th season with the oldest and most bitter rivalry. On a side note: my father has never been to Soldier Field and let me know it was on his bucket list. If anyone has info about available tickets, please let me know. Also, are there handicap entrances that he can utilize? He can walk, but doesn't have the easiest time with it.
-
- 3 replies
- 878 views
-
-
Looks like we'll see a new KR/PR this week. Maybe we'll see him at WR on a few plays as the Bears explore options for next season at slot WR. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...5f-e22d2b573b31 Roster moves: The Bears on Tuesday promoted rookie running back Bralon Addison from the practice squad to the active roster, officially placed receiver Eddie Royal on injured reserve and waived offensive lineman Cornelius Edison. Addison entered the NFL this year with the Broncos as an undrafted free agent from Oregon. He spent the offseason with Denver before being waived prior to the start of the regular season. College highlights
-
- 0 replies
- 878 views
-
-
I liked this article and thought I'd post it. Interesting background on scouting and all those little things we will never know. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000080...eal-draft-intel
-
- 2 replies
- 877 views
-
-
There is a maturity to this young man I didn't expect to see so early in his career. I like it. Focus on the task at hand. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018/06/07/mitchell-trubisky-no-longer-uses-social-media-its-just-a-distraction/
-
- 2 replies
- 877 views
-
-
Looking like I might squeak out a win this week. Even if I don't I should remain the #2 seed in my league. But there are enough teams that could challenge me for that spot and things go really poorly I could even find myself on the outside looking in if I don't win next week (especially if I don't pull it out this week. In our league we have a waiver priority number rather than a FAB system. The priorities don't reset each week. So I currently have the #2 priority. If I use it I move to the back of the line. I've been hit hard with injuries and COVID so the waiver wire has been extra important down the stretch. I'm wondering if there is a player out there that is …
-
- 2 replies
- 877 views
-
-
The Panthers have traded QB Teddy Bridgewater to The Broncos for a 6th round pick(191)
-
- 2 replies
- 877 views
-
-
-
OK so here's a good one. Each of our running backs in a short pass drill. What you can clearly see here is how many steps it takes them to break their speed, and turn for the ball. So you see how they get off, break down, and then start up again and turn. Check out how efficient Monangai is. He is so strong it takes him fewer steps to break his route, and then his snap and turn is just lightning fast. You can just see the explosiveness. I'd also note the order they are doing the drill in - thats the current pecking order. Hilarious that Homer is above Monangai. Mon is coming for all of you! And I gotta say, if Monangai is a true stud, that's gonna make thos…
-
- 5 replies
- 877 views
-