Everything posted by Iguana
-
Rivals.com Mock Draft
He may be a good player but there are far more important needs to use a 2nd rounder on another DT.
-
Rivals.com Mock Draft
Brennan makes me itch. Something just tells me he's Tommy Chang Jr wrapped up in Ken Dorsey's body.
-
Is Berrian a top 10 wr?
He's good but not top 10 good. Drops way too many easy passes.
-
I too had an addition to my family
My second and last daughter was born yesterday at 11:17 am. a beautiful baby girl. 7 lbs, 11 oz and 20".
- New Bears fan arrived!!
-
Monniker Translation Thread
thanks, wasram from cbfans.com gave it to me. I have UOK from Monsters of the Webway making me a new one that I think will be pretty funny.
-
Rivals.com Mock Draft
man, that's a bright green...how bout this one...Green? lol
-
Bearstalk.com
I do like this forum software a lot better. the other site owners can go suck on a horned viper though for how they treaded Pix.
-
Rivals.com Mock Draft
their 2nd round has us taking some DT. pretty horrible.
-
Beekman or Metcalf?
Wolfe showed me a hell of a lot more wiggle and explosiveness than AP and Benson combined. he may be small but the dude has a lot of drive. Wolfe Hester and Hass need a lot more PT. Agree on Beekman and Williams too. Might as well see what Oakley can do too.
-
Monniker Translation Thread
ummmm....I'm me.
-
Rex Grossman
I was a little young for '85 but did Jimmy Mac not start all the games that season?
-
Any concerns about the Tampa 2?
No. Rivera runs it probably 30% of the time...if that.