Bears/Seahawks

Bears4Ever_34

Nope. Racism is disgusting. Im not trying to have a political discussion, I didnt bring it up, Im simply not gonna sit around here while Terra says racist bullshit.

Im not trying to have a broad based discussion about race, that has nothing to do with it.

I am shocked at the apologists here. You simply dont care?

WTF

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Racism is disgusting. Im not trying to have a political discussion, I didnt bring it up, Im simply not gonna sit around here while Terra says racist bullshit.

Im not trying to have a broad based discussion about race, that has nothing to do with it.

WTF

Please elaborate on what is racist about his comment?

After his comment on Tucker, he praised Lovie Smith for leaving his mark on the D. He then insulted a white guy, Shea McClellin, as a reason the Bears will be lucky to go 8-8.

Mel Tucker's illustrious career includes stints as the DC for the perennial playoff teams the Browns and the Jaguars.His unparalleled defensive mind fielded a team last year, comparable to the 85 Bears, how could anyone question how he got his job?

WTF

I'm half popped so I'll throw my two cents in there. You are an over sensitive antagonist. It's not the first time you have done this. Stick to posting about football please.

He slammed Tucker as a Rooney Rule hire. First off the Rooney rule doesnt apply to coordinators. Secondly the rule doesnt require a hiring, it requires an interview. Im not even sure I support the rule frankly.

But to say that Tucker is bad and only there because of his race is racist.

If you guys are cool with racist statements then Im out of here. Good luck in your hateful little lives.

Guest TerraTor

He slammed Tucker as a Rooney Rule hire. First off the Rooney rule doesnt apply to coordinators. Secondly the rule doesnt require a hiring, it requires an interview. Im not even sure I support the rule frankly.

But to say that Tucker is bad and only there because of his race is racist.

If you guys are cool with racist statements then Im out of here. Good luck in your hateful little live

Have a nice time

I don't believe Terrator is a racist or that his statement was racist. I simply believe he made a extremely misinformed statement and BearFanNYC overreacted to it.

I would hate to ban anyone from this site, just as I would hate to see anyone leave.

I think cooler heads need to prevail.

Peace :dabears

I don't believe Terrator is a racist or that his statement was racist. I simply believe he made a extremely misinformed statement and BearFanNYC overreacted to it.

I would hate to ban anyone from this site, just as I would hate to see anyone leave.

I think cooler heads need to prevail.

Peace :dabears

Amen...come on guys...let's chill out....

I finally got to see the first half of the game. I don't quite get all the sky is falling comments especially regarding the offense. I saw lots of production and of course some mistakes but overall we moved the ball against Seattle, often making it look easy. WR looked good overall but Jeffrey missed the early TD catch. Add in Wilson and, as he gets up to speed, Santonio Holmes and this will be a very tough group to stop. Ola is not ready to be a RT in the NFL. He might have potential but he's not there yet. In the 2nd quarter there were some key ole blocks by both Ola and #85 Mulligan that led to easy sacks. Rosario whiffed on a block at the goal line that led to a tackle behind the LOS.

Defense is a different story but the Dline actually gives me reason for optimism. We had good pass rushes quite often. Yes we lost contain many times but this is Russell Wilson, one of the fastest and quickest QBs, in the NFL. Adjusting to contain is a correctable problem but for the other QBs we will face they are going to give up sacks, and we really haven't seen the rush with Jared Allen yet.

What worries me most is the lack of plays from the LBs. I expect SMC to still be learning but Bostic, Briggs, and especially Williams were ineffective. At times SMC seemed to diagnose the plays better than the other guys but he is still a step late getting to the right spot. With experience I think he'll be making those plays by mid-season. Bostic has the athleticism but still seems lost. I hated the coverage of the DBs but I trust Tillman and Jennings to sort that out once the real season begins. Getting Kyle Fuller back will help a lot versus watching Hayden out there. Safeties are what they are and if they don't give up the big plays this season I'll be happy. If we're talking about them as our primary defensive concern then it's really issues in front of them that are the problem.

Right now I expect our 1st - 3rd Rd draft picks in 2015 to be S, TE and LB. Likely in that order assuming we see improvement from SMC, Bostic and the staff remains high on Greene and Jones. There will be no reason to pay big $$ to Briggs next year and DJ Williams will be looking for a new home as well.

I watched the first half of Buffalo's preseason game. We will destroy them. EJ Manual can't go through his progressions if the first WR is covered and looked lost even when dumping off the ball. CJ Spiller is the real deal and they will also have Watkins out there to challenge us but our pressure will be effective against them. Their Dline is good but behind them there is little to note and they will not cover our WRs. Then the real schedule begins.

I finally got to see the first half of the game. I don't quite get all the sky is falling comments especially regarding the offense. I saw lots of production and of course some mistakes but overall we moved the ball against Seattle, often making it look easy. WR looked good overall but Jeffrey missed the early TD catch. Add in Wilson and, as he gets up to speed, Santonio Holmes and this will be a very tough group to stop. Ola is not ready to be a RT in the NFL. He might have potential but he's not there yet. In the 2nd quarter there were some key ole blocks by both Ola and #85 Mulligan that led to easy sacks. Rosario whiffed on a block at the goal line that led to a tackle behind the LOS.

Defense is a different story but the Dline actually gives me reason for optimism. We had good pass rushes quite often. Yes we lost contain many times but this is Russell Wilson, one of the fastest and quickest QBs, in the NFL. Adjusting to contain is a correctable problem but for the other QBs we will face they are going to give up sacks, and we really haven't seen the rush with Jared Allen yet.

What worries me most is the lack of plays from the LBs. I expect SMC to still be learning but Bostic, Briggs, and especially Williams were ineffective. At times SMC seemed to diagnose the plays better than the other guys but he is still a step late getting to the right spot. With experience I think he'll be making those plays by mid-season. Bostic has the athleticism but still seems lost. I hated the coverage of the DBs but I trust Tillman and Jennings to sort that out once the real season begins. Getting Kyle Fuller back will help a lot versus watching Hayden out there. Safeties are what they are and if they don't give up the big plays this season I'll be happy. If we're talking about them as our primary defensive concern then it's really issues in front of them that are the problem.

Right now I expect our 1st - 3rd Rd draft picks in 2015 to be S, TE and LB. Likely in that order assuming we see improvement from SMC, Bostic and the staff remains high on Greene and Jones. There will be no reason to pay big $$ to Briggs next year and DJ Williams will be looking for a new home as well.

I watched the first half of Buffalo's preseason game. We will destroy them. EJ Manual can't go through his progressions if the first WR is covered and looked lost even when dumping off the ball. CJ Spiller is the real deal and they will also have Watkins out there to challenge us but our pressure will be effective against them. Their Dline is good but behind them there is little to note and they will not cover our WRs. Then the real schedule begins.

I don't see TE as a need right now with Bennett signed through 2016, as bad as our LB and S play has been so far, we have to get that right. I would go LB/S/CB with our top 3 picks. Even with Fuller, we still need to find a replacement for Tillman before Bennett.