Are you ready?

Alaskan Grizzly

this is a huge game. we must win divisional game and especially against G.B.

This is huge. We can come out 3-1 while GB goes to 1-3 and 0-2 in the Division? On the other hand, with a loss, we would be tied, GB would have the tie breaker and we would be 0-2 at home.

I'm excited...Should be a good test. They've looked bad, but they also play 3 of the best defenses in the league so I'm not gonna pretend this will be easy.

HAVE to get Forte goin right out of the gate. I'm sure after the last few games they'll be looking to defend the pass. Gotta force them to defend the run to open things up for the pass game.

Comes down to playing a balanced mistake free game. Frankly Green Bay looks god awful so far. Don't give any breaks or second chances

GB has looked awful but Rodgers always comes to play against the Bears. I would think they will try to get Lacy going early and often which would open the passing the game.

I have Cobb and Lacy on my FF team, I am OK with losing this week if it means they suck. Rather would have a Bears victory.

Like always this game will Depend on which JAY turns up. GOOD Jay or Bad Jay. Im rooting for him to keep doing what he has done the last two weeks.

GB has looked awful but Rodgers always comes to play against the Bears. I would think they will try to get Lacy going early and often which would open the passing the game.

I have Cobb and Lacy on my FF team, I am OK with losing this week if it means they suck. Rather would have a Bears victory.

Like always this game will Depend on which JAY turns up. GOOD Jay or Bad Jay. Im rooting for him to keep doing what he has done the last two weeks.

Start all Packers and Bears in fantasy football. This should be a shootout. I hope we get last crack at scoring with enough time on the clock. Just think it will be like that.