Calling out Bears management

Connorbear

I'm happy if there was some extra curricular stuff going on in the locker room. Sometimes the Zen approach to coaching can lead a team into complacency while true accountability is being earned. I'm for giving Trestman one more year. I've seen enough of the DC and ST. I'd love to see a former HC come in as a coordinator to assist Trestman with his duties. Or at least be a sound advisor.

I'm happy if there was some extra curricular stuff going on in the locker room. Sometimes the Zen approach to coaching can lead a team into complacency while true accountability is being earned. I'm for giving Trestman one more year. I've seen enough of the DC and ST. I'd love to see a former HC come in as a coordinator to assist Trestman with his duties. Or at least be a sound advisor.

If what we continue to see happen continues, I chalk it up to many different things, but some of it is an overall lack of leadership and that falls on Trestman. We are looking more and more like the Raiders in our lack of fundamental execution, despite having talent.

If what we continue to see happen continues, I chalk it up to many different things, but some of it is an overall lack of leadership and that falls on Trestman. We are looking more and more like the Raiders in our lack of fundamental execution, despite having talent.

Facts no one can argue:

1. We have a very very very talented Offensive group

2. We have an OC very respected around the league

3. We have an offensive minded Head coach

Our Offense is not getting it done. I would have told you I expect our D to let us down. They haven't been as bad as they were last year.

The one area I thought would be aces has not been. Its not only Cutler but Cutler has been part of the problem, everyone has had lapses. But DaBomb is right, its starts with trestman.

2 rushing attempts in the first half?

How do you fire the ST Cord(he needs to go tho) and D Cord(havenet made up my mind on this one yet) when the HC hasn't lived up to expectations ? The O should be winning us these games, not losing us the games.

Emery has basically had to rebuild the team. Angelo and Lovie left him with very little to work with. His only major mistake is one big contract he made.

Quite simply, no matter the talent good or bad, no matter what the system is, Jay Cutler is Jay Cutler. He may be a little better with better talent. He may be a little worse with worse talent.

That can't be held on Trestman.

Emery has basically had to rebuild the team. Angelo and Lovie left him with very little to work with. His only major mistake is one big contract he made.

Quite simply, no matter the talent good or bad, no matter what the system is, Jay Cutler is Jay Cutler. He may be a little better with better talent. He may be a little worse with worse talent.

That can't be held on Trestman.

The Offensive woes are not only because of Cutler. I admit Cutler is PART of the problem. I like what Emery has done. Even the contract, you look at Falco, Stafford, Dalton they all got paid big contracts. Flaco has a SB ring, but mainly due to the D.

freak, Tannehill got 54 million guaranteed, isn't that about the same as Cutler. Cutler is better than Tannehill IMHO.

The Offensive woes are not only because of Cutler. I admit Cutler is PART of the problem. I like what Emery has done. Even the contract, you look at Falco, Stafford, Dalton they all got paid big contracts. Flaco has a SB ring, but mainly due to the D.

freak, Tannehill got 54 million guaranteed, isn't that about the same as Cutler. Cutler is better than Tannehill IMHO.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/ryan-tannehill/

Tannehil won't even make 50 million during his contract if he gets it all. He had like 12 or 13 million guarnteed.

Flacco won a Super Bowl. Stafford has put up numbers that Cutler hasn't been close to, and Dalton is part of a resurgence of a Bengals team that has been woeful for years.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/ryan-tannehill/

Tannehil won't even make 50 million during his contract if he gets it all. He had like 12 or 13 million guarnteed.

Flacco won a Super Bowl. Stafford has put up numbers that Cutler hasn't been close to, and Dalton is part of a resurgence of a Bengals team that has been woeful for years.

I read an article wrong on Tannehill

I

Again - calling out Bears management. Changes must be made.

Peace :dabears

The sooner the better. We need to axe a bunch of coaches, no way this much talent can underperform so immensely. Detroit won today without Megatron, Bush, 3x TEs, and Tulloch. We have the same record as Minnesota with AP, that is sad.

I would fire Kromer, Tucker and DeCaworthless within the next day or two and have two weeks with new Coordinators/Coaches.

I agree that the Family needs to really look at what is happening with this team. I think that Trestman should be fired at this point as well. Everyone states that last year was decent offensively and that this year the defense looks improved yet, the team really is not going any where any time soon. IMHO it appeared that the majority of the team did not look motivated or cared about the fact that they were playing a game that could have said, hey we're better than our record currently shows. Preparation falls on the coach and if after one and one-half seasons that the head coach is not able to prepare his team, then why keep him as a coach? It is sad that Emery rushed to extend Cutler at this point and time without having Cutler really earn the money given. Now the team is locked in for a long period of time for a QB who is not as elite as people want to believe. Trestman was brought in because of what he had done previously as an OC and is not able to get through it appears to Cutler. Telegraphing your plays to a team that is pretty smart or the average fan is able to recognize is only a recipe for disaster. How Forte got the yards rushing today that he did is still somewhat surprising and we'll see what happens on the night of November 9th. Right now the season is not doing well and there needs to be some sort of changes made to help right the ship. A no-name hire is a no-name hire. There has to be someone worthwhile to help turn things around.

The sooner the better. We need to axe a bunch of coaches, no way this much talent can underperform so immensely. Detroit won today without Megatron, Bush, 3x TEs, and Tulloch. We have the same record as Minnesota with AP, that is sad.

I would fire Kromer, Tucker and DeCaworthless within the next day or two and have two weeks with new Coordinators/Coaches.

There is no one to replace.

Kromer I have faith

Other two can pound sand

There is no one to replace.

Kromer I have faith

Other two can pound sand

Kromer is a fantastic O-Line coach, and I think we can thank him for the additions of De La Pointe and Bushrod. I think he may even make a good HC. I'm not so sure how he is doing well in his role right now, even tho what he actually does is some what foggy.

Kromer is a fantastic O-Line coach, and I think we can thank him for the additions of De La Pointe and Bushrod. I think he may even make a good HC. I'm not so sure how he is doing well in his role right now, even tho what he actually does is some what foggy.

Meh, He didn't do very well in his only HC opportunity with the Saints while Joe Vitt and Sean Payton were suspended. Went 2-4.

The offensive line also has been a near disaster this season compared to last. They have already given up more than the 19 sacks they gave up last year, and none of them look improved. Kyle Long hasn't gotten any better, and Jordan Mills has gotten worse. I'm not sure there is a coordinator on this staff that deserves their job back after the season.

What coaches are out there that could help right this ship either now or next year. I want to know who the board likes both experienced NFL and College and what position would you hire them for the Bears, Head Coach, DC, ST, and OC?

Is there a combo that you think could work: i.e John Gruden or Gary Kubiac for HC paired with a Mike Singletary / Wade Phillips at DC? I want a leader of men and not a grower of men, that's the job of the players parents and college coaches! I want a coach like Bill Belichick who hates losing, knows how to light a fire under players, hold players accountable as well as steps on the throat of his opponents when they are down, you know that killer instinct that has been lacking around here for some time!

I don't follow college football closely and just cram before the draft every year. It would be good to hear what you guys think of the possible NFL coaching talent in the college ranks. I read this article but I honestly haven't heard of most of these coaches http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap2000000361609

The only one I really know about is Pat Narduzzi at Michigan State as that is where my wife graduated from and she still bleeds Green & White. Narduzzi has help MSU maintain a stranglehold on the Top 5 in rankings for the FBS Defensive stats. MSU is near the top in defense and their battle against Ohio State on November 7th will tell a lot about this team. Will see what Narduzzi decides after the college season is open yet, if MSU does not compete for the National Championship Narduzzi may not leave MSU feeling there is unfinished business to complete for MSU.

What coaches are out there that could help right this ship either now or next year. I want to know who the board likes both experienced NFL and College and what position would you hire them for the Bears, Head Coach, DC, ST, and OC?

Is there a combo that you think could work: i.e John Gruden or Gary Kubiac for HC paired with a Mike Singletary / Wade Phillips at DC? I want a leader of men and not a grower of men, that's the job of the players parents and college coaches! I want a coach like Bill Belichick who hates losing, knows how to light a fire under players, hold players accountable as well as steps on the throat of his opponents when they are down, you know that killer instinct that has been lacking around here for some time!

I don't follow college football closely and just cram before the draft every year. It would be good to hear what you guys think of the possible NFL coaching talent in the college ranks. I read this article but I honestly haven't heard of most of these coaches http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap2000000361609

Meh, He didn't do very well in his only HC opportunity with the Saints while Joe Vitt and Sean Payton were suspended. Went 2-4.

The offensive line also has been a near disaster this season compared to last. They have already given up more than the 19 sacks they gave up last year, and none of them look improved. Kyle Long hasn't gotten any better, and Jordan Mills has gotten worse. I'm not sure there is a coordinator on this staff that deserves their job back after the season.

Exactly, Kromer is not immune to criticism. O-Line has taken a huge step back, Offense looks defensive, passive, out of sync and clunky. We have zero consistency.

We all knew Tucker was bad, and nothing has changed my opinion of him to date. He is over his head as a DC. The game plan shows that as we cannot protect against play action passes, ever.

For Emery, I wonder if he felt pressure to turn the roster over faster than normal. Out of Houston, Allen, and Young, Young has been the only one earning his pay. The others, especially Houston, are complete busts.

Houston epitomizes this season. He is literally more valuable to us injured than on the field. Can you believe that was his first sack of the year, in garbage time against a backup rookie QB. Since the injury occurred at no fault to the team, he should lose the rest of his salary this year.