Updated Draft Order

adam

A loss equals the 7th pick, and a win means we move to 8th and then pass every other 6 win team except Car and STL.

So we want ATL to beat Car, and NO to beat TB. That would give us the 9th pick. NYG winning moves us to 8th and the MIN game will decide between 7 and 8 essentially.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never wanted the Bears to lose so bad.

Lol

Last week was my week I wanted them to lose most. Draft position plus I was going against Jeffery and Forte in a close semi final match in my main fantasy football league. Ended up winning by 10 points to make it to the championship.

Last week was my week I wanted them to lose most. Draft position plus I was going against Jeffery and Forte in a close semi final match in my main fantasy football league. Ended up winning by 10 points to make it to the championship.

Congrats on making it into the championship......I just made it into both of my leagues Championships!!!

Please sweet baby Jesus bring us a Bear loss next sunday against the Vikings...... Talladega Night reference....lol

If you're not first your last!!!

Trestman is such an idiot. Play the damn kid, you don't want to win this game!

Hopefully Cutler is still shell shocked and throws up a couple more INT's to Harrison Smith.. I believe they are 7 point favorites if I'm not mistaken. So at least we have that going for us.

As mentioned before, if we win, the best case scenario is still for New Orleans to win against Tampa (which should happen), Atlanta to beat Carolina, and the Giants to beat Philly. I think the odds are in our favor that at least 1 of the 3 will happen, and my guess is 2 of them will. If that's the case, the Bears would be drafting #9.

Trestman is such an idiot. Play the damn kid, you don't want to win this game!

Hopefully Cutler is still shell shocked and throws up a couple more INT's to Harrison Smith.. I believe they are 7 point favorites if I'm not mistaken. So at least we have that going for us.

As mentioned before, if we win, the best case scenario is still for New Orleans to win against Tampa (which should happen), Atlanta to beat Carolina, and the Giants to beat Philly. I think the odds are in our favor that at least 1 of the 3 will happen, and my guess is 2 of them will. If that's the case, the Bears would be drafting #9.

Why would Trestman care, he knows he's gone. The worst case scenario for this awful year is Cut;er throws for 4 tds, 330 yards and gets hurt on the last play of the game but we still win. thusly going from #7 to #12 in the draft.