I'm officially on the lose every game bus

Chitownhustla

The thought of losing out or not caring disgusts me. Can't get on that bandwagon. Winners always try to win, losers just accept losing. Going fit culture change and expectation...

These guys as a group clearly are not winners this season.

I would rather get a higher draft pick. That's it.

You won't have any choice...

They will lose out barring the Minny game.

I accept things as they are. We are not a good team. Very top, to very bottom. Matt Forte is really the only Bear player that can hold his head high and can proudly state he is a Chicago Bear. There are a few others that are close...Jeffery, ...damn now I can't think of any others. I'm worried about Fuller. Good attitude...lot's of screw ups. More now than in earlier games. This coaching staff is not doing him favors.

Or I should say I won't care if we do.

I know the coaches and players will try everything they can to win as many as they can.

These guys as a group clearly are not winners this season.

I would rather get a higher draft pick. That's it.

Understood. Let me clarify. I'm not against trying new plays and players at this point. Let them try to win while building some trust and hour fit next year. A tank it mentally is very dangerous for a team in search of identity. I just want then to continue to work hard until the end. What they work on and hire they do it will mean everything to the players that return.

Understood. Let me clarify. I'm not against trying new plays and players at this point. Let them try to win while building some trust and hour fit next year. A tank it mentally is very dangerous for a team in search of identity. I just want then to continue to work hard until the end. What they work on and hire they do it will mean everything to the players that return.

I'm not wanting anyone in the Bears organization to tank anything.

I think they will give it there all.

I just won't be mad if the Bears lose every game from here on out

We are not making the playoff, I want a better draft pick!!!!!!!

I would not mind the team losing every game at this point to end the season. Rookie mistakes by Minnesota left them short of beating this current representation of this team. A couple of the other wins could have easily been loses. I saw an article somewhere online (I think from Facebook) that talked about needing to end a relationship especially if it has soured completely. Trestman was supposed to be this QB Whisperer yet, what if Cutler decided to no longer buy into Trestman's system?

I also think that there are more problems than the coaching staff or players and we all know about that as well.