Wilbon hits a 600-ft home run

jason

I said the same thing when JA got tossed. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...all-bill-polian

I agree. Make it hard to refuse and make a statement. Phillips has no right to be the President of the Chicago Bears. That is "The Chicago Bears", George Halas's team dammit. There is no seriousness of winning or becoming a top down football structure unless the old failing top comes down first.

Yeah. I do have real fears. Ceertain candidates are refusing to work with the guy. To me, that says enough. He needs to be officially put in a Finance only role and out of football operations.

The Bears will be this same piece of shit until Ted Philiips is replaced.

End of story.

I'm beginning to really hate him.

I hope so, he would be a great hire. I listen to him all the time on NFL Radio, and he is spot on every time with his assessments.

I just hope they move fast because other teams are getting interviews, and I hate to lose time and prospective candidates for GM and HC. The SF job is pretty nice position, and with OAK, NYJ, and ATL open. We might be one of the worst destinations (due to the dysfunction of the organization). Could be seen as a good thing (only one place to go but up), or a bad thing (train wreck impossible to fix in 3 yrs).