Combine updates

killakrzydav

It is, but dude has big time talent. He was considered a top 5 talent when he was thought to be be 6'6" 245, and I don't think its crazy at all to think he can add 10-15 pounds of good weight before the regular season.

I am intrigued with Bud Dupree. I think he is worth a look and him or Fowler may go higher than Ray.

I am intrigued with Bud Dupree. I think he is worth a look and him or Fowler may go higher than Ray.

When Pace described his OLB one trait was strong on the edge, kinda tells me someone like Fowler at 6'3" 261 may be more to his liken, although if Gregory drops, I think that is a no brainer, add 15 lbs of muscle--tada

…and Beasley just ran a 4.53. He's added weight and kept the quickness and speed. He still had trouble with the run in college so the gamble is will that be better with the added bulk? As a speed rusher he's got it.

I think Beasley may have leap frogged every other OLB including Gregory these past 2 days.

the tape is the most important part of judging a draftee, will have to check him out, did the work

I can agree that tape is the most important, which is why I still like Shelton....Beasleys biggest knock was size, he checked off that box in a big way. Not only is he bigger than a lot thought, he's also strong as funk. At the very least he went from reach-ish at 7 to a legit top 10 pick in my book.