Mort: Cutler will be the Bears QB

DABEARSDABOMB

Mine's way watered down by now...

I spent seasons hoping and buying into all the excuses.

Now, I'll only believe it if I see it. We are not SB bound this season anyway, so I have no issue with it. It appears stop gap at worse and an audition at best.

I trust the coaching staff to make the most of it. Or to pull the plug is it goes sour.

CUTLER KOOLAID>>>> :drink SCS

I'm good with Cutler sticking around. He's the best option for the near term and gives us time to find a replacement without rushing the decision in a horrible year to find a QB. As I said many times, build the Oline and run game and take it from there.

What I foresee happening is Cutler becoming a 'game manager' style of QB. An article I read recently was that of the last couple OC's Martz was the most successful with Cutler. Mostly due to his taking the audible away from him. At the time I didn't like the idea but since seeing the results of letting him do that think it better if he stayed with the game plan. As long as he's not expected to 'win the game' but instead doesn't lose the game, our team might have a chance at looking respectable.