Game 1 - Green Bay Game Thread

CrackerDog

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god our tackling is atrocious

Your right but have to say, the players are where they are suppose to be at point of attack just not finishing, Im quite impressed with what Ive seen so far. We looked better than I thought we would. Are we good no, but this isnt a bad team were playing. Most people predict SB bound, so not so bad.

The pressure the Bears are getting on Rodgers is negated by poor gap integrity by the other guys. Either the middle or the opposite side is left wide open for Rodgers to make a play.

Do you see anything good about the game? everything out of your mouth is TerrTor like. I expected bad and find some good, we're close, controlling the ball, running well.

Do you see anything good about the game? everything out of your mouth is TerrTor like. I expected bad and find some good, we're close, controlling the ball, running well.

Oh ffs, shut the hell up. All you have to do is go back a page to see what I wrote about the first half. If you want positivity all the time, this is not the place to find it.

Besides the BS refs, the game came down to sacks and turnovers; we lost the turnover battle 1-0 and sack battle 2-0. Otherwise, a decent competitive game.

Not running Forte on 2nd and goal was the game for me. They couldn't stop the run all game and we throw 3 times from 2 yards out and don't score.