Cutler out at least 2 weeks

DABEARSDABOMB

The Seattle game was a loss anyway, their home opener and they are 0-2.

Also, I don't know how you can declare a QB out 2 weeks with a hamstring injury already, yet a WR with a hamstring injury is a game time decision. Sounds fishy to me.

The Bears have been a little fishy or close vested about all the injuries. 3 hours ago Fox was saying the starter had not been determined. Now he is out two weeks?

The Bears have been a little fishy or close vested about all the injuries. 3 hours ago Fox was saying the starter had not been determined. Now he is out two weeks?

Isn't the bye week coming up? Perhaps coincides with that? Cutler does have a history with leg injuries mostly in the groin area so hard to say if there were any concerns of it affecting that. After hearing what the injury was and seeing another replay you can see him grab the back of his leg briefly after getting up.

The Bye is not until Week 7. I did see the replay. Now I wonder if he actually tweaked it on one of those other planned runs and then just fully strained it on the INT. Based on the throw, he might have actually hurt it then because the ball came out funny.

Not a good start to a new era. I hoped this regime would elevate this roster and keep this season interesting. Now it looks to be trashed and laughable. Hope we get a quick turn around.... heres to next season....already.

Most had us 0-2 after these 2 games anyway. We had the lead at half before losing to GB, and we were playing close with Arizona before the wheels came off.

Most had us 0-2 after these 2 games anyway. We had the lead at half before losing to GB, and we were playing close with Arizona before the wheels came off.

True. I had hoped to pull one of these two home games off. Losing Jay 2 games will definately have us looking 0-4. Fales will be brought up and with Claussen one hit to the head away from done, I wouldn't be surprised to see a vet signed too.

Christian Ponder or Matt Flynn are two familiar with the division.

True. I had hoped to pull one of these two home games off. Losing Jay 2 games will definately have us looking 0-4. Fales will be brought up and with Claussen one hit to the head away from done, I wouldn't be surprised to see a vet signed too.

Christian Ponder or Matt Flynn are two familiar with the division.

It might sound crazy but Kyle Orton played in Denver with Fox and Gase. So did Tebow.

With the way they seemingly wanna run the ball (though not so much yesterday) and the way they had Jay running a bit of read option, I wouldn't be opposed to Tebow if somehow Jay's injury gets worse(tweaks something "rehabbing" it).

That said if it's only 2 weeks I kinda doubt they bring in a vet. Like it or not I think Jay is their QB. If there was any question to that I think they would have brought in a backup QB better than Jimmy Clausen.

It's going to be chaos if they lose to Oakland.

I'm not so sure the Raiders are a bad team anymore. Adding Cooper and Crabtree on offense is really gonna help them out quite a bit. With Clausen at QB I'm predicting an L. I have 0 faith in Jimmy Clausen. If we had a great D, maybe, but this D + Jimmy= L to almost every team in the league.

I'm not so sure the Raiders are a bad team anymore. Adding Cooper and Crabtree on offense is really gonna help them out quite a bit. With Clausen at QB I'm predicting an L. I have 0 faith in Jimmy Clausen. If we had a great D, maybe, but this D + Jimmy= L to almost every team in the league.

I think you are right. Which really is sad.

I'm hoping it's more about the teams the Bears have played being really good instead of the Bears sucking.

With the way they seemingly wanna run the ball (though not so much yesterday) and the way they had Jay running a bit of read option, I wouldn't be opposed to Tebow if somehow Jay's injury gets worse(tweaks something "rehabbing" it).

That said if it's only 2 weeks I kinda doubt they bring in a vet. Like it or not I think Jay is their QB. If there was any question to that I think they would have brought in a backup QB better than Jimmy Clausen.

Jimmy C is starting to become a concussion case lately. That is why I can see a vet brought in. It may be for only two weeks also, which is my thought to begin with. Rent a vet for insurance.

If Cousins keeps playing smart and Matt Jones pounds it, Washington could be decent. SF will confound us. Winston could be much better by the time we play Tampa.

With us, there are simply no guarantees.

I've got Oakland as my surprise wildcard team this year, so I don't disagree. That said, it's probably the only winnable game they have on the schedule until after the bye.

Fortunately, or not fortunately, I see them stockpiling a few wins at the end of the year when they play Washington, SF, and Tampa.

If Cousins keeps playing smart and Matt Jones pounds it, Washington could be decent. SF will confound us. Winston could be much better by the time we play Tampa.

With us, there are simply no guarantees.

Espn had a poll or graph showing which team will get the #1 pick. The Bears were first with 22%, Raiders 2nd at 15% so far at week 2.

Jimmy C is starting to become a concussion case lately. That is why I can see a vet brought in. It may be for only two weeks also, which is my thought to begin with. Rent a vet for insurance.

I have no faith in Jimmy Clausen. The smart move would be to bring in Tim Tebow (sound silly) he at least took the Broncos to the playoffs one year. He also is a hard nosed runner and not a softy like concussion prone Clausen. Tebow is just a winner and he would bring an even better locker room presence with him. Also he can run that read option thing we were trying to do a lot better than Cutler and co.

Agreed.

Tebow is the opposite of Cutler. No skills, but lots of mojo. Cutler is all skills and no mojo. Claussen is no skills and no mojo...

I have no faith in Jimmy Clausen. The smart move would be to bring in Tim Tebow (sound silly) he at least took the Broncos to the playoffs one year. He also is a hard nosed runner and not a softy like concussion prone Clausen. Tebow is just a winner and he would bring an even better locker room presence with him. Also he can run that read option thing we were trying to do a lot better than Cutler and co.