Bears at Rams Game Thread

adam

Defense does it again, please no fake or fumble on punt return.

This is a solid team game. Finally, they are putting it all together. I think the coaches and the players are all in on this season, and next year? I like this team now

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

follow this up with a solid draft and we are in business next year. OLx2, DBx2, LB

what a nice game

Pace hits like he did in the last draft we will really be sitting pretty. Not to mention a ton of cap space for FA.

It's night and day different from the last coaching staff.

Fox and company have been really impressive.

Pace hits like he did in the last draft we will really be sitting pretty. Not to mention a ton of cap space for FA.

It's night and day different from the last coaching staff.

Fox and company have been really impressive.

Is there a salary cap for coaches? If not and from what we seen from the staff thus far I say lock them up with more money!

Yep, and Carey looked strong in relief of Langford.

Langford now outdueled Gordon and Gurley in back to back weeks.

I'm happy with how Langford has looked, but what you said about Carey is why I didn't want Langford. If Carey had received the snaps Langford got, it's likely Carey would be the breakout star we are talking about, and the Bears would have one extra player elsewhere helping the team.

I'm happy with how Langford has looked, but what you said about Carey is why I didn't want Langford. If Carey had received the snaps Langford got, it's likely Carey would be the breakout star we are talking about, and the Bears would have one extra player elsewhere helping the team.

The biggest difference between the two, is Langford has speed. Carey can move the chains consistently, but no homerun threat. Going forward, we are looking good if we lose Forte to fa. I have seen a lot of cut Carey early on and I am glad they stuck with him. He is finally getting a chance and making the most of it.

The biggest difference between the two, is Langford has speed. Carey can move the chains consistently, but no homerun threat. Going forward, we are looking good if we lose Forte to fa. I have seen a lot of cut Carey early on and I am glad they stuck with him. He is finally getting a chance and making the most of it.

Langford is also a superior receiver. I don't know how you can say well if Carey got these carries then we'd be fine. Langford has shown superior vision and cutback ability to Carey. Carey looks solid (which is good for a back-up) and a guy who can get the tough yards. Langford looks like a bonafine star. Great vision, speed, ability to cut back, solid pass protection, and above average hands in the passing game (despite that costly drop against the Vikings).