GB losing streak

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

The Packers were not as good as their 6-0 start and not as bad as their last 0-3 run.

They actually have a tough schedule and will be fighting to get 10 wins. They play at MIN, us at home, at DET (who just beat them), at home vs Dallas (with Romo back), at OAK, at ARZ, and then at home against MIN. At best I see them going 4-2, and could easily see them going 2-4.

Their defense has been equally as bad as their offensive line and Rodgers is getting beat up. Nice to see. :)

The Packers were not as good as their 6-0 start and not as bad as their last 0-3 run.

They actually have a tough schedule and will be fighting to get 10 wins. They play at MIN, us at home, at DET (who just beat them), at home vs Dallas (with Romo back), at OAK, at ARZ, and then at home against MIN. At best I see them going 4-2, and could easily see them going 2-4.

Their defense has been equally as bad as their offensive line and Rodgers is getting beat up. Nice to see. :)

It is nice to see. I've enjoyed every minute of their losing streak. Seeing Rodgers frown vs his smirk is priceless. I hope the bottom drops out on that team and they suck for the next 10-20 years.

Nothing would make me happier than kicking the Packer's ass in two weeks on their field. Cutler is long overdue for a win against that team. For once, it's the Bears who are on the upswing this time, and the Packers are trending downward. Their receivers are not very good, and that defense is awful.

The defense might be awful, but it plays well against Cutler. I hope Jay has a good game against them, but either way, first step is Denver. GB's D against the Cutler led Bears is like the Giants D against Brady...some kind of, in general, kryptonite (yes Brady won this past week...but the Giants D sucks against the league and then gives the best QB in the league a hard time) .

The defense might be awful, but it plays well against Cutler. I hope Jay has a good game against them, but either way, first step is Denver. GB's D against the Cutler led Bears is like the Giants D against Brady...some kind of, in general, kryptonite (yes Brady won this past week...but the Giants D sucks against the league and then gives the best QB in the league a hard time) .

If we beat Denver on Sunday, we will have played against some tougher defenses than GB's and won. If Langford and Miller continue to play at this level and we get Alshon and Royal back fully healthy, we could potentially line up Alshon, Royal, Bennett, Miller, and Langford on every play. That would be a matchup nightmare for any team.